DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

Just to add to the weirdness of today, apparently someone was shot outside of the Performance Center.  No details so far.

http://www.wesh.com/news/person-suffers-gunshot-wound-in-azalea-park/35017688

Why do I have a gut feeling we're about to hear something really fucked up?

It's WWE. 9 times out of 10, it's fucked up--it's a given.

Man, I bet Seth Rollins and his Nazi chick having sex was basically like the Palestinian Chicken episode of Curb. That's my explanation for him just sidestepping the Nazi thing. 

• Like 6

Just to add to the weirdness of today, apparently someone was shot outside of the Performance Center.  No details so far.

http://www.wesh.com/news/person-suffers-gunshot-wound-in-azalea-park/35017688

Why do I have a gut feeling we're about to hear something really fucked up?

It's Florida. 10 times out of 10, it's fucked up--it's a given.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

I believe this is the woman whom the sharing of nude pics with Seth prompted Seth's girlfriend at the time to post said pics AND WHY DO I KNOW THIS SHIT I HATE THAT SPACE IN MY BRAIN HAS BEEN DEVOTED TO THIS.

Thanks.  I was going to look it up, but then I figured I might remember it and forget something useful.

"Unfortunately a deranged individual with no WWE affiliation, who had a court order prohibiting him from being on WWE property, was involved in an incident with an Orange County Sherriff's deputy in the parking lot of the WWE Performance Center. We defer to the Orange County Sherriff's department for further comment and information."

WWE statement.

Max Landis has been nothing but really fucking cool to me all two times we talked

Max has to be quite a bit likable to get around as much as he does. It seems that in LA, if you don't know Max Landis, you at least know somebody who does.

"Unfortunately a deranged individual with no WWE affiliation, who had a court order prohibiting him from being on WWE property, was involved in an incident with an Orange County Sherriff's deputy in the parking lot of the WWE Performance Center. We defer to the Orange County Sherriff's department for further comment and information."

WWE statement.

Chyna?

• Like 1

WWE statement.

Mankind?

• Like 1

WWE statement.

Chyna?

News reports said it was a male

WWE statement.

Chyna?

"I'm anticipating any joke you could possibility make and not finding any of them funny."

with apologies to Aaron Sorkin.

• Like 5

WWE statement.

Deranged individual with no WWE affiliation? Green Lantern Fan?

• Like 1

WWE statement.

Chyna?

Bill Demott?

• Like 1