DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

Catching up on this thread since Friday, a lot of crazy shit went down.  There's crazy fans, Nazi supporters and the Bram situation.  What a fucking crazy three days.

-Seth really should choose his girlfriends wisely.  Maybe instead of the crazy women he should go for more of a girl next door type this time around.  I don't believe Seth shares any of those beliefs but for however long they've been together I wonder if he ever stopped and thought "Wait, what the fuck are you saying?  Who is this girl?"

-Scary situation for Dean.  Whether it was a sharp object or not that's not a good situation to be in.

-And I knew nothing about Bram when he was in TNA in NXT.  I don't know if he had any dark past like that beforehand, but what a fucked up situation.  Good on TNA for removing him.

Ziggler became a lost cause to me when he refused to do the 10-punch corner spot correctly.  That's like Pro Wrestling 101.  Even Swagger knows to do it to a U-S-A cadence.

I really don't understand the boo-hoo'ing about Cena beating Owens.  It's not like Owens is some monster heel with a long shelf life on top.  He's like the Bundy to Cena's Hogan.

Now Cena beating Wyatt and Rusev is a different issue.  Those two were guys that should've been built up and kept strong as potential main event feuds for Reigns.  Of course, they screwed up Reigns' ascension too.  Really, I feel like the wrong people went over in basically every match at WrestleMania.

Bram did punch a cop, so it's not like he hasn't had issues with anger in the past. 

On another random note, I love that the only person who indulges The New Day's antics is Renee Young, and Big E affectionately calls her "Nene."

-Seth really should choose his girlfriends wisely. Maybe instead of the crazy women he should go for more of a girl next door type this time around. I don't believe Seth shares any of those beliefs but for however long they've been together I wonder if he ever stopped and thought "Wait, what the fuck are you saying? Who is this girl?"

I'm dying to know if he ever noticed the giant fucking swastika on her bedroom wall. Did she cover it with a blanket or something? Did he decide to overlook it? These are things we need answers to.

Catching up on this thread since Friday, a lot of crazy shit went down.  There's crazy fans, Nazi supporters and the Bram situation.  What a fucking crazy three days.

-Seth really should choose his girlfriends wisely.  Maybe instead of the crazy women he should go for more of a girl next door type this time around.  I don't believe Seth shares any of those beliefs but for however long they've been together I wonder if he ever stopped and thought "Wait, what the fuck are you saying?  Who is this girl?"

You don't think he did? Of course, he lived next door to SuicideGirls at the time...

Because this is a company that it's whole problem isn't that they suspended him. The problem is that they hired him and many other people that they knew have done shitty things or shitty people in general and didn't care.

TNA doesn't deserve your praise. Remember. They hired him...and Jeff Hardy...and Ken Amderson...and Matt Hardy...and...

I'm trying to remember what Anderson's problems were aside from being a shitty worker and lacking media savvy. 

On the other hand, the WWE continues to tolerate the likes of Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley, Cameron, Rosa, and they're still in the Steve Austin business. LOLWWE?

Because this is a company that it's whole problem isn't that they suspended him. The problem is that they hired him and many other people that they knew have done shitty things or shitty people in general and didn't care.

TNA doesn't deserve your praise. Remember. They hired him...and Jeff Hardy...and Ken Amderson...and Matt Hardy...and...

I'm trying to remember what Anderson's problems were aside from being a shitty worker and lacking media savvy.

On the other hand, the WWE continues to tolerate the likes of Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley, Cameron, Rosa, and they're still in the Steve Austin business. LOLWWE?

Said some dumb things after Benoit. Busted with Steroids. Said some dumb things about beings busted with Steroids.

WWE has issues itself. What did Cameron and Rosa do? I remember Rosa's fiance was cheating on her.

Said some dumb things after Benoit. Busted with Steroids. Said some dumb things about beings busted with Steroids.

WWE has issues itself. What did Cameron and Rosa do? I remember Rosa's fiance was cheating on her.

I was counting the bulk of that Anderson stuff when I was referring to his lack of media savvy. John Cena he is not. 

I had Cameron pegged for drunk driving. I feel like there was a story a while back about a drunk Rosa passed out in an airport bathroom, but Google suggests I was mistaken on that one. Carry on as though I hadn't thrown her under the bus.

All things considered, I'm happy LOLWWE is a thing. The world would be a worse place if we didn't get have those half a dozen times a year where Randy Orton cuts loose on TV and does something stupid/awesome.