DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

It's from WrestleZone obviously well known for their ability to break news. Meltzer said he didn't hear anything like that and never heard of a plan to put the title on Charlotte on her debut. The fact that it would stop Nikki from breaking AJ's streak should be the big indicator that it's bullshit but hey it involved John Cena, Divas and BURIED~! so click click click click click.

The whole AJ thing is just petty. There would be a good storyline potential though in bringing back the WWE Women's Championship (which Stephanie held) and saying that the "Diva's Championship" is for the Divas while the Women's Championship is for wrestlers. 

The whole AJ thing is just petty. There would be a good storyline potential though in bringing back the WWE Women's Championship (which Stephanie held) and saying that the "Diva's Championship" is for the Divas while the Women's Championship is for wrestlers. 

And then they can have Eva Marie beat Sasha at WM next year to unify both belts.

• Like 1

That would require Steph to put someone over without leeching most of the heat herself.

That would require Steph to put someone over without leeching most of the heat herself.

I don't know. This is a fair compromise since it allows Steph for further leech off of the NXT girls as a former Women's Champion.  

I don't believe this particular story because I've only seen it credited to Wrestlezone and no where else. But it's probably not too far off from the truth. Look at the reign of terror Michelle McCool had just because of who her man was. Taker probably wasn't getting involved in booking, but they didn't want her being unhappy thus making him unhappy. I can absolutley believe the same thing's happening here. Cena is their cash cow. You don't want him unhappy.

I'm personally glad the Dudz are back; now hopefully a HOFer will die during this run so we can get LOOK AT US WE'RE GRIEVING LOOK AT US USE MOVES IN TRIBUTE SEE MY BLACK GODDAMN ARMBAND I'M FUCKING BEREAVEMENT RAY DUDLEY Bubba Ray.

I'm personally glad the Dudz are back; now hopefully a HOFer will die during this run so we can get LOOK AT US WE'RE GRIEVING LOOK AT US USE MOVES IN TRIBUTE SEE MY BLACK GODDAMN ARMBAND I'M FUCKING BEREAVEMENT RAY DUDLEY Bubba Ray.

Sorry. I'm drawing a complete blank on what this is in reference to. 

He's their money maker, that's what he has.

Also, what's the one belt Cena hasn't held??? HE will be the one to defeat Nikki. He sees the Divas revolution is the latest 'in thing' and wants to be part of it!

The Champ(ette) is here!!!! Judy Cena!

"Where's my shorts?! Haha #TeamBella rises! Oh and WWE Brooklyn shame on you for disrespecting women that put their bodies on the line for your entertainment. As for the ones that supported us, THANK YOU! You make it worth working so hard and having this revolution!

No current or former WWE wrestler has shown up on the Ashley Madison database yet?  What the hell?  All this dirt and no one in it.

Not even a high ranking executive...

Per Deadspin - there were 25 accounts registered with WWE accounts though