DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

No current or former WWE wrestler has shown up on the Ashley Madison database yet?  What the hell?  All this dirt and no one in it.

Not even a high ranking executive...

Athletes and celebrities don't really need such a site if they want to get some strange.  I'm sure finding a willing rat isn't too terribly hard to do without using the internet.  There was also that kerfluffle with Rollin's dick pic on instagram or wherever a while back.

This may have been posted in the Raw thread, but since I don't go there.....Paige is ticked.  Didn't see Raw, but heard the fans were shitheads.

11889552_961666840522530_231829663205212

I'll assume Paige was talking about the Bellas. Because the crowd was fine....until the Bellas got involved. The crowd was cheering and rooting for PCB to kick Miz's ass after he ran them down. The crowd wants Becky/Charlotte vs. Sasha/Naomi or atleast some combo involving the NXT 3, so instead they give them a rematch of the final fall of  the Divas match the night before.

Let's not forget the Bellas saying wins and losses don't matter.

WWE should just take the women off of RAW/SD! and just give them their own show on the Network. Team it with NXT so Takeover can be three hours. I'm not sure what money would be lost by the talents for not being on RAW/SD!/PPV and they'd have to work out house show issues. Maybe have one feud on the RAW tour, one feud on the SD! tour, another feud on the NXT tours (could be used for your Dana/Eva Marie's of the division). Move the Superstars tapings to the NXT tapings so we could get some wacky WWE superstars vs. NXT superstars matches that make no sense and air the Divas show live on Tuesdays on the Network

No current or former WWE wrestler has shown up on the Ashley Madison database yet?  What the hell?  All this dirt and no one in it.

Not even a high ranking executive...

They're constantly touring and there's probably plenty of opportunities in each city to hook up. Using a website like that seems totally pointless and counter intuitive if people are already throwing themselves at you.

• Like 1

It's entirely possible they will end up working more in NXT in a roll similar to Rhyno

Plus - they might be in to help with training

Heck - maybe even specifically to help tag teams

Just because they might have signed a multi-year deal doesn't mean that they will be on TV 24/7

So, word is the Dudleys are back full-time, possibly with a multi-year deal. Why? Just why?

Because they're enormously popular, capable workers that can bolster a tag team division that oftentimes falls into periods of massive redundancy? I mean, besides that, I have no idea.

• Like 10

Wait, am I the only one who remembers the Dudleys in WWE from 2001-2005, or just the only one who didn't like them?

Though I'd have no problem with them as trainers, and even the occasional nostalgia pop despite my personal tastes.

Well I think most of us realize they are just in for the nostalgia pop/mini run like they did with NAO last year

And I would much rather watch the Dudleys than NAO

Especially if it means more bouncing D-Von

• Like 1

SIAP.

There were rumors going around online that WWE had plans for Charlotte to win the WWE Divas Title from Nikki Bella when she came to the main roster but John Cena had those plans squashed.

Dave Meltzer was asked about the rumors on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio and said he did not know if there was any truth to those rumors but did say Cena's relationship is part of the reason why Nikki is having such a lengthy title reign. He has heard no talk about the Charlotte rumor but added that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It was also stated that Cena has spoken up in the past when Nikki was set to lose the title but he doesn't know if Cena's done that in the last few weeks.

SIAP.

There were rumors going around online that WWE had plans for Charlotte to win the WWE Divas Title from Nikki Bella when she came to the main roster but John Cena had those plans squashed.

Dave Meltzer was asked about the rumors on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio and said he did not know if there was any truth to those rumors but did say Cena's relationship is part of the reason why Nikki is having such a lengthy title reign. He has heard no talk about the Charlotte rumor but added that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It was also stated that Cena has spoken up in the past when Nikki was set to lose the title but he doesn't know if Cena's done that in the last few weeks.

So John Cena is holding the Divas Revolution down?

Fuck that guy.