DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 PHOTO THREAD!

DEAN

Funny, I thought the whole conversation about her "gut" was meant to be a sarcastic dig about WWE's image-conscious ways.  Nobody here is seriously looking at Paige going from 105 to 110 like, "woah, slow down on the Monster Thickburgers, lardass!"

Here are the two blind idiots that seem to be serious (unsurprising, really):

Paige has a gut?

She's had one for a month or so now.

I know she had to swtich shorts because the previous ones were clearly too tight not long ago.  But now the new ones seem too small.  I've got no room to talk, but yeah--you can really tell on this pic.

Not surprising that most of us had dropped the discussion, but you with your sparkling wit decided to keep it up--and you wonder why I say you have pissant tendencies.  And yes, I'm fully aware that my opinion is the drizzling diarreha  to you--so to that end, we agree about finding each other tedious and contemptible.

*hums Kumbaya*

• Like 1

In some alternate universe, Music Sting talked Wrestling Sting into sitting in for a set with the Police, only for the band to turn on Wrestling Sting and beat him down halfway through "Everything She Does is Magic."

Is this in the same alternate universe, where Hulk Hogan is a member of Metallica?

• Like 2

In some alternate universe, Music Sting talked Wrestling Sting into sitting in for a set with the Police, only for the band to turn on Wrestling Sting and beat him down halfway through "Everything She Does is Magic."

What Wrestling Sting never knew was that Tully, Arn and Ric could also play guitar, drums, and the keyboard respectively. Still Wrestling Sting should've figured something was up when Baby Doll and JJ Dillon were front row.

Funny, I thought the whole conversation about her "gut" was meant to be a sarcastic dig about WWE's image-conscious ways.  Nobody here is seriously looking at Paige going from 105 to 110 like, "woah, slow down on the Monster Thickburgers, lardass!"

Here are the two blind idiots that seem to be serious (unsurprising, really):

Paige has a gut?

She's had one for a month or so now.

I know she had to swtich shorts because the previous ones were clearly too tight not long ago.  But now the new ones seem too small.  I've got no room to talk, but yeah--you can really tell on this pic.

Not surprising that most of us had dropped the discussion, but you with your sparkling wit decided to keep it up--and you wonder why I think your have pissant tendencies.  And yes, I'm fully aware that my opinion is the drizzling diarreha  to you--so to that end, we agree about finding each other tedious and contemptible.

*hums Kumbaya*

Imagine how the rest of us feel right about now.