DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 PHOTO THREAD!

DEAN

The annual reminder that WWE's clueless marketing department once put out an APA t-shirt emblazoned with the phrase "Always Pounding ASS".

You mean that shirt wasn't WWE's way of showing the subtle bonds between Bradshaw and Faarooq? I always pictured JBL and Ron Simmons as gay lovers who opened up a protection agency and because they're so close  it's okay to share the profits by spending their money on beer and cigars. The cigars are for their oral fixations with a phallic object.

• Like 1

The annual reminder that WWE's clueless marketing department once put out an APA t-shirt emblazoned with the phrase "Always Pounding ASS".

You mean that shirt wasn't WWE's way of showing the subtle bonds between Bradshaw and Faarooq? I always pictured JBL and Ron Simmons as gay lovers who opened up a protection agency and because they're so close it's okay to share the profits by spending their money on beer and cigars. The cigars are for their oral fixations with a phallic object.

Damn.

• Like 6

You mean that shirt wasn't WWE's way of showing the subtle bonds between Bradshaw and Faarooq? I always pictured JBL and Ron Simmons as gay lovers who opened up a protection agency and because they're so close  it's okay to share the profits by spending their money on beer and cigars. The cigars are for their oral fixations with a phallic object.

You know, there's a lot better fanfic out there that you could be reading.

• Like 2

Those who cannot learn from history...

Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin???

YES!!! THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD!!!!

(I am celebrating like Christian right now in my office in case you are wondering)

• Like 8

Curry Cook, where they totally stole the character for Curry Man. 

But made it way less racist looking.

Curry Man never did his coolest spot, though.  He'd stab you in the head with a fork, then fill the wound with curry so it would hurt really bad.

I have a Kinnikuman Great wrestling mask that looks equally racist, sadly.  Open the package and think OH SHIT I CAN NEVER WEAR THIS ANYWHERE