DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 PHOTO THREAD!

DEAN

She might because she interacts with Bayley a lot. I believe her name is Izzy, you always see her in the front row of NXT.

Yeah, she's like the Hat Guy of NXT.  They even put her in a PSA that NXT did for female empowerment.

That doesn't mean she wasn't legit crying after Bayley won, even with all the times she's seen her win.  But it's sorta like this story, http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/5/18/8623355/a-quick-note-on-wrestling-fans

She might because she interacts with Bayley a lot. I believe her name is Izzy, you always see her in the front row of NXT.

Yeah, she's like the Hat Guy of NXT.  They even put her in a PSA that NXT did for female empowerment.

That doesn't mean she wasn't legit crying after Bayley won.  But it's sorta like this story, http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/5/18/8623355/a-quick-note-on-wrestling-fans

I take back the nice things I said about her in the NXT Thread. Mark.

• Like 2

That doesn't mean she wasn't legit crying after Bayley won, even with all the times she's seen her win.  

Yeah, I wasn't saying it 's not great or anything, just pointing out that's she's always there. I think Bayley gave her a shout out on a post show when she lost to Charlotte. 

That doesn't mean she wasn't legit crying after Bayley won, even with all the times she's seen her win.  

Yeah, I wasn't saying it 's not great or anything, just pointing out that's she's always there. I think Bayley gave her a shout out on a post show when she lost to Charlotte. 

Oh, it wasn't in response to you.  Basically just saying that she can still be a little kid despite all the shows she's been to, unlike the ECW regulars who got jaded.

• Like 1

hulk-hogan-wwe.jpg

I know he's not popular anymore, but seeing as it's my birthday and I'm reflecting back on the years, if it wasn't for this guy in the 80's, I wouldn't give a damn about wrestling. So for that, I do thank him.

• Like 1