DVDVR Message Board

R.I.P., Roddy Piper

Gonzo

I didn't know his cancer had recurred. A friend of mine just worked on a movie with him a few months ago, and got him to talk to another friend of mine on his birthday.

Speechless again.

You really gotta feel for Ric Flair at this point, 2 best friends gone in, what a month.

And what does WWE do, they just let him out of the legends deal and you canèt talk about Piper, without talking about Hogan.

RIP Roddy

Speechless again.

You really gotta feel for Ric Flair at this point, 2 best friends gone in, what a month.

And what does WWE do, they just let him out of the legends deal and you canèt talk about Piper, without talking about Hogan.

RIP Roddy

Apparently the Legend's Deal story was bullshit.

One of my favorites. Sure he was batshit crazy but he seemed like he deep down was a really good guy. Heart of a fucking pitbull, there would be Hulkamania if there wasnt Piper. The dude could talk and sure he was maybe six foot on a good day but he was an asskicker he didnt care how much bigger the guy wasn't going down without a fight. Truly fearless, a true wrestling radical lost. Damn.

• Like 1

RIP to a true legend. A world without Rowdy Roddy Piper is a bit sadder of a place. RIP you crazy bastard and thanks for all the hours of entertainment.