DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

13 hours ago, Robert C said:

Solo room glitch is finally glitched.  Long may you run, beloved glitch.

Yeah, this sucks. Only workaround I've found is just spamming "join new session", about a half dozen times until the game finally says, "Alright, you prick."

On 6/7/2017 at 4:16 PM, Robert C said:

You can always go back to Los Santos.  it's gotta be better than playing Destiny 2.

#triggered

On 6/7/2017 at 5:05 PM, jstout said:

I used to complain about all those assholes who drift back into the game only when some new DLC comes out ...

HEY

I can't argue either point, as I am both of those things.  

So are all the bunkers the same? Is there a reason not to buy the cheapest one?

Like with the MC drug facilities and your cars warehouse, it's all about location. If you pick one out in the sticks and you want to make deliveries into town for more money, you're going to have further to go, which means more opportunities for people to mess with you. Besides location, the bunkers are the same.

Also, remember, chances are a lot of people are going to be buying the cheapest one, which means more traffic. Rockstar has fixed the solo public room glitch, so it's quite a bit harder to not have a room full of people while you're trying to do your business.

1 minute ago, jstout said:

Rockstar has fixed the solo public room glitch, so it's quite a bit harder to not have a room full of people while you're trying to do your business.

Spamming "find new session" a few times can get you one. 

My way is guaranteed. It just takes a minute or two. Spam like I said, and if you wanna slow down the servers relocating you, open up the PSN or XBox menu and go to like, settings or messages etc. for a few seconds and go back in the game. I do it every day to get work done. 

Went into a full lobby with some friends the other day to test out the new weapons. Man, that heavy-explosive thermal sniper is a beauty. 

Also, anyone else do that glitch to unlock all of the shooting challenge tiers? Normally, it'll take you quite some time. But, it took me about 20 mins. What you'd do, was call in your ballistics outfit while facing your bunker entrance, grab a street car and push the box into the yellow circle. Run at it. Then it'd kick in and when you'd go to the the challenges, you'd have the minigun for every tier and be guaranteed to go well past the score. 

It unlocks extra weapon capacity for several things. Quite nice. It was patched the same day it came out, so, at least they're on the ball with glitches now....for the most part. 

Do you have the thermal imaging too? Because you can get people behind walls sometimes. 

Also, be aware, there's a new teleport/god mode glitch out. I've seen it used by a friend. Hopefully it's patched soon. 

3 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Do you have the thermal imaging too? Because you can get people behind walls sometimes. 

Also, be aware, there's a new teleport/god mode glitch out. I've seen it used by a friend. Hopefully it's patched soon. 

I have nightsight, but not thermal. Still. I chased a group of 3 people away until they switched to a different CEO and got an APC.

Doing missions with one of those "All Kuruma all the time" guys. Started Los Santos Connection, he went and got a Tank and drove straight to the airport. He spent ten minutes not getting it through the gate, then gave up and then got back in his Kuruma. It got blown up by a Buzzard. I laughed.

• Like 3

All the hype over finally finding alien-related content and all it is is a shitty, online-only mission.  The Chiliad Mystery guys on Reddit, and the last few GTA fans hoping for standalone DLC,  are probably texting friends to let them know that the dogs are in the enclosed pool area.

Well, considering the single-player DLC ship sailed a long time ago... I dunno how much more content they're adding for this game (maybe a little more), but I wouldn't be surprised to see an alien-themed online update that culminates in the much-rumored jet pack.

7 minutes ago, jstout said:

Well, considering the single-player DLC ship sailed a long time ago... I dunno how much more content they're adding for this game (maybe a little more), but I wouldn't be surprised to see an alien-themed online update that culminates in the much-rumored jet pack.

$12,000,000 price tag (Only $9.5M if you do the mission!), blows up with one explosive heavy sniper shot, 5 minute cool down. 

• Like 1

jI wanted to change the name of my Motorcycle Club, because 'Motorcycle Club' is a stupid name. I was going to change it to 'Death Valley Riders', but I messed up and pressed the wrong button when I was trying for a Capital V. So now, I'm the President of 'Death'.

I refuse to do 600 of those things.  For those who want to see what happens, the GTA Series Videos guy has the video of it below: 

Spoiler

Note - you will only get this mission one time.