DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Spend the first half of the night killin each other in screwed up accidental ways. Robert rammed a sub with a boat tryin to get it unstuck after it was beat by 5 cop cars and two ambulances by me. Burke was the captain and when robert smacked it, it blew all 3 of is up. The weirdest death was after i crashed a cargobob into the ocean. Miz was in another sub tryin to push the sunken cargobob to shore when he blows up. It gave me credit for the kill i guess since i parked the dalm thing at the bottom of the ocean.

• Like 1

Goddammit, I keep missing all the fun. Pissing me off. Oh well.

I finally sprung for a decent TV for the One,and it was like getting Lasik surgery - I could read again. I hated spending the money, but playing a One on a tube TV just won't work - it fucks up the type.

Anyhoo, update today included an even more expensive car than the last one and another motorcycle with that turbo boost. They're really starting to fuck with people who are chasing their tail trying to have the latest and greatest - if the new Super is faster than the Super everyone spent almost $2 million on last month,there's gonna be a lof of unhappy campers in Los Santos.There's a handgun that apparently packs quite a punch, but it's single-shot.

This was the first update I can ever remember when some fairly significant gameplay tweak wasn't made. The only thing they added, for 360/PS3 people, is a car icon that flashes for a bit when getting a car back from Mors Mutual. The rest was strictly bug fixes.

I was cheesed and wanted a One when this really decent dude in my racing crew jumped over to the one, and I wanted to keep racing. So I get invited to do some racing by the rest of the crew yesterday when he wasn't on, and they were such shittily competitive British pricks that I wound up quitting the fucking crew.

I'm doing these crazy twisty user-created tracks for the first time in my life, and I accidentally hit someone while I'm twisting sideways trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, and he's all "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT WANKA DOING?" as he scrambles to get back into fucking seventh, so, you know, I'm just in the way.

• Like 2

You know me.  As long as there is a new leather jacket, some jeans, and new tattoos, I am good.

When GTA Online decides to restart the World Record boards and get rid of those times that players obviously hacked to get, I will play more often.

Oh come on jt we set our own times and goals, first to get a kill in freemode, longest kill streak without dyin, most shots without a miss, number of bounties, muggers, and mercs set on an individual. Number of messages received from whiny ass bastards via game text, xbox messages, text and voice, number of personal vehicles blown up, number of successful suicide bomber runs, etc...

and there is always crew record on races, but whos to say one of us aint a lil cheatin bitch who can go 27.4 miles start to finish on a race in 9.764 seconds.

• Like 2

The Osiris handles a little better than the Zentorno. That's it. There's no way I'd spend earned money on anything they've came out with in ages. (Pours out 40 for dead hookers). I still gotta figure out the deal with the new Super.

If anything, this will increase the number of "R U a modder?" messages to anyone with any kind of decent rank.

And J.T., we know you're way too fond of Uranus to ever come back to Los Santos.

And the new Super's the fastest car in the game, barely beating the Osiris. Hilarious. I'm surprised that the new off-road car doesn't top the class, but apparently the Sanchez is still the best thing to off-road with.

• Like 1

I got on the one long enough to spend way too much. Bought the new super and the off-road as well. Cost me about 3.5 mil for the pair. New super handles like a dream, but really isn't necessary. Gonna buy the off-road for the 360. Already got the Osiris for that

Maybe you can start charging the folks that want to get friendly with your female character.

I'd like to use the rest of the week's likes on this one.

And Robert - I'll make this sacrifice for our crew brothers. At least it would be legitimate, earned hooker money.

• Like 2