DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

There was a glitch the other day (that has now been patched), where you could use the orbital strike for free with no cool down timer. 

So, obviously, I did just that. I just lobby hopped and would spam kill everyone or single out modded ranks. It was fun. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

There was a glitch the other day (that has now been patched), where you could use the orbital strike for free with no cool down timer. 

So, obviously, I did just that. I just lobby hopped and would spam kill everyone or single out modded ranks. It was fun. 

Hopefully you let them know of their impending doom over the game chat before you killed em, like the voice of a vengeful god.

• Haha 3

I did sing my altered Mountie theme, prior to killing the bounty’d players.

I’ve got your bounty 

I’m handsome, I’m brave, I’m strong 

I’ve got your bounty 

‘cause I enforce the law

You can try to run, but you can never hide 

‘cause when you’re bounty’d, I’ll always get you, man

Playing heist shit with randoms reminds me of Chris Rock's OJ bit: "I ain't saying he shoulda killed her...but I understand."

I totally understand murder, because if I could have killed this guy from the IGN crew today, I would have.

Why don't you try...I don't know...NOT running into the middle of a bunch of red dots where you've died eleventy billion fucking times already?

I'm far too old to be screaming at my TV "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS????" over a game. Time to turn this shit off and reevaluate my life.

• Like 1

After grabbing a coule of the expensive sandkings on time to get away, I go back into freemode. Only one other guy in there and was headed to the bunker I was headed to. I was just gonna resupply so sent the feller a text. Truce? No response. I leave the bunker, throw a proximity and wait. Feller comes out eats shit and sees me waving. I then leave. No truce to you too fucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lets see what we ran into:

Tank - check

Rocked mounted APC - check

Kurumas - check times a thousand

Insurgents - check

Avenger - check

Jets - check

Buzzards - check

Hunters - check

Rocked bikes - check

I think we pissed the locals off.

Didn't help that melraz began the night up 19-0 on one of em, and I started up 20-2 on the same guy.  I wonder if he wandered into a beach party last time we met him.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 12:12 PM, RUkered said:

This mission right here can kiss my ass.

Melraz and I did it, but we're too poor for the new toys, so we used a Kuruma for the first part of it.

When the Juggernauts first show up, it kept spawning Mel out in the open with no cover.

We finally threw out stickies and proximities to take care of them after dying several times.

Then I'll be damned if they don't keep showing up.

When the last two showed up, I got pinned down with the agent and couldn't target either of them. They weren't even showing up on the mini map, but their bullets were damn sure finding me.

Mel had to flank them with the sniper or I would have died yet again.

Edit: Just did one of those Transform races, flying jets and shit through tubes. Stout - I'll pay you 5 million dollars to do one of those with us the next time we're all on.

Finally got round to doing this one.  Agent 14 can kiss my ass.  Twice we got it down to the final Juggernauts before that dumbass decided to walk right up to em and go mur, mur, mur pistol.

Third time I sat on the fool and distracted the Juggernauts while melraz sniped em.

• Like 1

You should use the Halftrack for that Agent 14 mission. Drive it in backwards, shoot them all, park it where you came in, don’t go to Agent 14 yet. Stickies where they spawn, leg it back to the truck and repeat what you did in the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

You should use the Halftrack for that Agent 14 mission. Drive it in backwards, shoot them all, park it where you came in, don’t go to Agent 14 yet. Stickies where they spawn, leg it back to the truck and repeat what you did in the beginning. 

Like RUkered, that would require me to own one.  That would also require us to be organized and shit.  My dumb ass didn't even have armor when we did it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If any of you ever have the opportunity to play with a player called Turnupquentin, do yourself a favor and do it. He's a level 159, but plays like he's about a 3.

He killed me while I was away from the controller and I beat the brakes off that kid. He chased me from the city all the way north, sending muggers and mercenaries and all kinds of shit at me and couldn't kill me.

I finally got in a chopper and flew to the top of the map just to see if he'd follow. He is currently trying to figure it out.

As Stout says, today I was the nail.

Edit: Hammer...hammer is what I meant to say. 50/50 shot and I fucked it up. Dalm 2 beer.

• Like 2

Whole lotta dots yesterday.  Some good, some bad.  We (meaning I) kicked over a couple hornet nests that we shoulda left well alone.

There were enough bad ones to make it fun.  Every crappy dot wanted to do a 1:1 with melraz, which was funny since they usually challenge me.  Got 2 hatchet kills that way.  melraz got a flare gun kill.  I'm still pissed our brilliant plan - drive around in a taco truck with melraz standing on the roof with a minigun - didn't work.

Had 2 guys gives us a pretty good run, which was weird since we both started up like 15-20 to 0 on em.  There was another guy we kicked the living shit out of, but he started about even with both of us.

Had my first go with transformer races.  Fun, but I suck at em.  Only thing keeping me outta last place was the level 4 random who didn't know how to lower the wheels to drive the amphibious 4 wheeler on land.

• Like 1

Finally unlocked the lower price for the last plane/helicopter.  Hopefully I can avoid ever doing another hanger supply mission ever again.

Happened by Ammunation and realized I only needed 22 kills to get the RPG LSPD tint again.  Some poor level 65 guy supplied three more, in addition to getting shot a whole buncha times.   Poor bastard never did get one back.  He was super determined, but it was just one of those things where absolutely nothing he did worked, and everything I did worked perfectly.

Decided to drop by my gunrunning bunker before I left for the night.  I've got the one south of the prison.  When I got there I noticed a jet just hanging in the sky, way off to the north, to the point where I could barely see it.  Didn't know what was going on there, but I figured what the hell and brought out the heavy sniper.  One shot, later the thing fell out of the sky.  Turned out I sniped some CEO named Marylin Manson out of it.  He was part of a big bunch way up at Trevor's airfield.  I almost felt bad about such a bullshit shot  Then I remembered his name was Marylin Manson and felt pretty OK with it.

• Haha 3

The number of times you and Melraz have sniped people who were so far away you couldn't even see them is astounding.

I think I have one under my belt, but that's it.

It almost rivals your "how much weird shit can I throw a sticky on to drive up someone's ass" contest.

• Like 1

Heads up for those of you who PvP right now; there are like, three god mode as well as god mode/invisible/off-the-radar glitches right now. No teleportation, just a bunch of assholes. 

It’s patched now. However there is another shitty glitch that allows someone to shoot you while you’re in your facility. So, heads up... 

On 22/01/2018 at 6:30 PM, RUkered said:

The number of times you and Melraz have sniped people who were so far away you couldn't even see them is astounding.

Not to keep banging on about Fortnite Battle Royal (it's FREE~!), but since the latest update, any Sniper Rifle kill shows up in the death tracker along with the distance. My longest is 2 metres. They charged me and I no-scoped them instinctively. All I had was a bolt-action, and all they had was a pickaxe.

I'm not very good with Sniper Rifles in this game. You have to lead your shots and that. Plus they're pretty rare.

Weird, I thought it always doubled every time you went back inside.

In other news, I'm coning for ya, you crappy level 3 dots.  Don't need no marksman rifle using, Mary Lou spamming, easy way out taking level 900 Lazer jockey assholes.  I'm gonna pick some unsuspecting, helpless low level dot and whip him.  It's been that kinda week.

Yeah, usually, so I dunno. My first time two years ago was two days. Second and third stints were only for under an hour or so, since I had some good lawyers (friends who commended me). I honestly wasn’t even paying attention when I got into it today, I was busy killing everything in sight. My friend and I have been abusing the shit out of the under the map Deluxo glitch the past few days, which, yeah, is dirty as fuck. But I don’t care. It’s great being a heel. 

If you know how to do it, which literally takes 3 secs, do it, if you want to be an asshole. It’s fun. 

Plus sign, he’s a good brother. I went in and he stayed dodgy. I went on golf to just kill time and he basically says “I’m jetting around, I’ll join you in ten.” Sure as shit he’s there, and we’re both in BS gen pop. Brakes beaten in the goddamned war zone that BS is now. 

Fun times. I’ll be out by the Rumble. #30, baby!

22 hours ago, RUkered said:

I have spent the night beating the brakes* off a white dot in a beach party up north. Skills** are at an all time high.

*He's a level 18

**He may or may not be away from his controller. I plead the fifth.

I would never snipe anybody who happened to innocently be AFK on the beach.

I would use a minigun.

• Like 1