DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

You know, I've been the reigning Snow Golf champion for a good few years now. Mainly because I won the title the first year and then never defended it. But this could be the year that I actually put it back up for grabs.

On 23/12/2017 at 5:15 AM, PetrolCB said:

You’re going down, Ax. 

Indeed I am going down. Going down in history as a two-time Champion.

tumblr_oxrrcw2gKw1vaosveo1_400.gif

What happened tonight was a farce. You and Beanie both had your shoulders down and drew in the first go around. The rematch was even worse. You lost and @Cristobal and I went to a Broadway draw after you bailed off of the course, were counted out and Beanie fell asleep. You owe us both a triple threat landmine barbed wire spider net exploding glass snowy golf course death match. 

Finally unlocked the lower price on the bigass bomber.  It's big, pointless and stupid, which are exactly the reasons I had to have it.

I've come to the conclusion that the airplane cargo stuff is the worst part of the game by far.  So much harder than selling cars, for much less money.  I've made about half a dozen sales, and only had one be completely successful.  I'll quit bothering after I finish unlocking the rest of the lower prices.

Got killed with a fireworks launcher yesterday, which cracked me up.  Poor bastard died a bunch, but I had to give him credit for that one.

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2017 at 12:19 AM, PetrolCB said:

Pro tip: in the setup where you have to rescue that dipshit Agent 14 and battle through bullet sponges and invisible juggernauts, if you have a Halftrack, use it.

This mission right here can kiss my ass.

Melraz and I did it, but we're too poor for the new toys, so we used a Kuruma for the first part of it.

When the Juggernauts first show up, it kept spawning Mel out in the open with no cover.

We finally threw out stickies and proximities to take care of them after dying several times.

Then I'll be damned if they don't keep showing up.

When the last two showed up, I got pinned down with the agent and couldn't target either of them. They weren't even showing up on the mini map, but their bullets were damn sure finding me.

Mel had to flank them with the sniper or I would have died yet again.

Edit: Just did one of those Transform races, flying jets and shit through tubes. Stout - I'll pay you 5 million dollars to do one of those with us the next time we're all on.

• Like 1

Would love to. Been ill. LIke I said in the Andromeda thread, I tend to doze off mid-match. I slept 11.5 hours yesterday, got up and stayed up for 30 minutes and then took an hour and a half nap. There's just a nasty bug floating around here now, but I hope I can avoid it.

You know it's gonna be a good mission when you try to jump over your Kuruma to get to the passenger side of the Buzzard that Mel has parked right beside you just as he's cranking the motor.

At least it was a cheap haircut.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RUkered said:

You know it's gonna be a good mission when you try to jump over your Kuruma to get to the passenger side of the Buzzard that Mel has parked right beside you just as he's cranking the motor.

At least it was a cheap haircut.

Sorry I missed that one.

I might actually make it on tonight or tomorrow night, now that life is finally starting to be somewhat normal again.

3 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I never notice you guys online, but, if you see playing Mass Effect and your on, send me an invite as well. I'll drop some more Mass Effect time for more group stuff.

After all, you can't stab people with a bottle in Mass Effect. ;)

Reading an article on Kotaku about how people are pissed about the orbital cannon being so overpowered but this gif is hilarious.  If a bunch of dudes are in a public lobby showing off their cars to each other, they're morons for NOT expecting this to happen...

nf9ydoy7wvdbhf3kxdak.gif