DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

glfpunk: You had that one coming :P

Man we were riding around and I see you and I'm like "kill that guy he has a bounty!". I completely mistook the red outlined circle that shows you as a crew mate for the red dot of a person with a bounty. Getting sticky bombed in an ambulance was quite fun though!
Littlebean had no idea what you were talking about, and he got caught in that initial crossfire before I killed you. That first killing was self-defense. Blowing up the ambulance...Though one thing that stuck in my mind was on the steal-the-titan mission. I lead you guys to the airport, I show you two the jump to get in over that gate, I pick off a bunch of the Merryweather people while you guys move in, then move the truck out of the way. One of you takes the Titan, the other one takes a little prop plane and flies along...and somehow the two of you managed to crash your planes together on the runway.Me: -_-Restart: I blaze to the airport ASAP, snipe two waves of Merryweather guards on my own, then you and LB show up. You move the truck, I get in the Titan and fly it myself. Somehow the two of you manage to kill yourselves driving through the hills. -_-

I got up to "World Champ" in terms of crew rankings.Now that we have a crew logo, can anyone confirm whether it changes on your cars/clothing automatically or do I need to pay for a respray to do it?

I'm not sure, but it'll probably take a while to upload to the actual game.

glfpunk: You had that one coming :P

Man we were riding around and I see you and I'm like "kill that guy he has a bounty!". I completely mistook the red outlined circle that shows you as a crew mate for the red dot of a person with a bounty. Getting sticky bombed in an ambulance was quite fun though!
Littlebean had no idea what you were talking about, and he got caught in that initial crossfire before I killed you. That first killing was self-defense. Blowing up the ambulance...Though one thing that stuck in my mind was on the steal-the-titan mission. I lead you guys to the airport, I show you two the jump to get in over that gate, I pick off a bunch of the Merryweather people while you guys move in, then move the truck out of the way. One of you takes the Titan, the other one takes a little prop plane and flies along...and somehow the two of you managed to crash your planes together on the runway.Me: -_-Restart: I blaze to the airport ASAP, snipe two waves of Merryweather guards on my own, then you and LB show up. You move the truck, I get in the Titan and fly it myself. Somehow the two of you manage to kill yourselves driving through the hills. -_-
I don't know what he was doing in the Titan. He left way before I did with my prop plane and I just fly to the airstrip and land and here he comes from the wrong direction and flies down on top of me blowing us both up. On the restart I knew you had the Titan so I was flying the prop plane with littlebean in the passenger seat and did a bunch of barrel rolls and crashed into the mountain just goofing around.

HUGE QUESTION FOLKS....

Does it take forever and a day to load GTA5?!

In other words I'd popped in the newer GI JOE

film, then the next day the game is still loading(of course I have DISC 2 in the drive), is there something I've done wrong or what?!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks again,

Burke

On a side note...Anyone WHO WANTS TO BUY A PS4 CAN GET A HELLUVA TRADE IN OF 90% at GAMESTOP, who I usually hate. And AN XBOX TRADE INFOR THE NEXT WEEK....And this stuff only works for one weekend.

I'm usihg a tablet so it's not bringihg bringing up the code formlinks, etc. Anyways, enjoy!!!

www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/65377/gamestop-offering-one-day-special-console-trade-in-bonus-for-ps4xbox-one-pre-orders

I don't have a 360, but did you install Disc 1 first?  The inital install on both verisons is 8+ GB so it can take about 20-30 minutes.  The game should only take a couple of minutes at most to load up once you have it installed. 

• Like 1

I have a 360, and all I did when I first played the game was to stick in DISC ONE, it took 20 minutes or so and then it said INSERT DISC TWO...I did so an soon I started gaming.

Then last night I watched a movie on my Xbox, so I had to take out disc 2.

Today I inserted DISC 2 and its been loading until my controller goes dead.

PLEASE, PLEASE...ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO?

This might sound dumb but by "installing" DISC ONE, what did you mean/what do I do?

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME,

frustrated in TN.

After the apartment, weapon mods and vehicle mods (including finally getting the elegy), im down to about $60,000 although that includes daily selling of stuff.

I was flying around last night when there was a crate drop on that island in the middle of the cemetary. So i just landed rhe helicopter on other side of the water and darned if the mercs still didnt beat me there.

I akso did the two gang attacks in the construction sites. Funny hiw they were in suits and ties, not construction workers.

I'm down to about $1000 even though I just bought a cheaper $200K apartment.  Threw most of the money into vehicle mods (bulletproof tires and crew logos add up) and the rest into weapons.

Finally got into the Epsilon missions with Michael in single player, and I started a mission for Trevor's mom, who is even crazier than Trevor.

I figure since I'm the leader, I should rock the logo on my vehicles.  I wish there was a way to control the size and placement.  The only one it really looks noticeable and good on is my Peyote.  The rest it's kind of small and hard to see.

I took selfies after ripping a couple of bongloads and taking shots of whiskey.  Sounds like my Friday nights back when I was single :b

Posted Image

I figure I'll start adding the logo and crew colors to my cars as a real long-term project after I get them modded the way I want, if I ever make it that far. Both are way too expensive.

Things at this point I hope to never do again:

1. The "Down the Drain" race.

2. I'd really prefer to never do a race in GTA mode again. Too damn stupid.

I have the logo on my three fastest cars. They and the bike are the only thing I use outside of races, and the logo on the bike is so miniscule it wouldn't be worth it. Also, I can confirm now if you purchased the logo before, it will have updated to the new logo.

I figure I'll start adding the logo and crew colors to my cars as a real long-term project after I get them modded the way I want, if I ever make it that far. Both are way too expensive.

Things at this point I hope to never do again:

1. The "Down the Drain" race.

2. I'd really prefer to never do a race in GTA mode again. Too damn stupid.

Maybe it's because I'm terrible at actual racing, but I love GTA mode.

I was doing a motorcycle race 1 on 1 verses someone I had been doing various races with for an hour.  I'm ahead of him going into the 2nd lap when he shoots out my back tire to the point where I can't accellerate without swerving all over the place.  So I hang out by my bike waiting for him to come around again, shoot him off his bike, steal it and win the race as he tries to finish the last half lap on my tireless bike.

It's like GTA Mario-Kart.

I didn't like the new logo, now I love it.

Met an awesome guy on line, I joined random mission and it was his game, then we did a few Survival modes and races against each other, in about 2 hours I made over 200k.

Good guy.

I agree that GTA Race mode is fun.  I wish the people that intentionally grief and crash wouold stick to that mode so the regular races were just that instead of the clusterfuck they can often turn out to be.

I'm tired of Down the Drain and Criminal Records too.  I will play them very occasionally if I'm close to a new level or I need quick cash.  One thing I don't get is when people make the races 5 laps or take forever to get things going.  Kind of takes away the point of using them to grind.

I have the logo on my three fastest cars. They and the bike are the only thing I use outside of races, and the logo on the bike is so miniscule it wouldn't be worth it. Also, I can confirm now if you purchased the logo before, it will have updated to the new logo.

I don't think you have to pay to get your logo on each vehicle.  Once you purchase it, if you drive a vehicle into LSC, it gets put on there.  I agree with the one on bikes being too small.  I couldn't even tell it was on mine.  It is kind of irritating how you can't even select to put it on the side/doors, which it does on my Peyote, but nothing else.