DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Shit I do that. Then if some fool comes 'round like they gonna put holes in my brand new pink tank-top*, then it's time for Senor fuckin' Benjamin to prepare himself some goddamned fields you feel me?

*"comin' round" is defined as "getting anywhere remotely close to me on the expanded mini-map".

• Like 1

I had a quite successful kill session about an hour ago. In about an almost two-hour session, I had roughly 60-some kills without dying at all. No jet. Just sniping, proxy trap and homers to nearby aircraft. A lot of people were chirping at me in the chat and was eventually voted to kick. But I wasn't, because people are stupid and don't know how it works, since you need an over 50% kick vote for it to happen  

I love when you get 3-4 persistent people, who've died a lot, who won't take the L and keep coming after you. You'd think they'd learn. This CEO group would routinely come after me in their hideous chrome-green Kuruma, time and time again. It was glorious. 

25 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Or Mark.  He is the person that mentally browbeat me into buying an outfit just to play tennis in.

It seems odd to play tennis in a leather jacket, jeans and work boots. :)

• Like 2

But unless you are Michael and have a skin for your board shorts that lets you walk around barefoot, you cannot take off your shoes (not even flip flops) when you go swimming.

You also cannot enable yourself to have swim fins when you're wearing diving equipment.

On 03/05/2017 at 10:52 PM, jstout said:

There's tanks and jets and helicopters with heat-seeking missiles all around you. It's a war zone. Who goes shopping for clothes in a war zone?

Back in the day, I'd switch my chat to public just to tell the whole lobby I was going to the Tattoo shop by the beach. And sure enough, people would flock towards there and get killed by my friends while I pretended to browse tattoos.

• Like 2

I had without a doubt, my absolute greatest sniper shot, or shot in general tonight. I'm in my construction site, a friend and I are pretty much replicating my earlier post of dominance (myself especially). We notice a guy at the helipad entrance towards the ocean.

I switch first person on (it's what I use to snipe). Through the fog, I see his white Kuruma with a purple undercarriage, that was a giveaway considering the weather, poor rendering and paint job. 

With one single guess shot, I managed to headshot him through that tiny side window opening. 

It blew my mind, and his. 

• Like 1

Ah GTA V bikes...

cp74DZ1.gif

If anyone's still around/interested, Andrew finally fixed his connection issues. And I think we'll be doing some heists this weekend.  Would be fun to do it with you guys. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fun glitch at the usual source. Rob Pac Standard, have someone run out to the bikes and die. Everyone will spawn back at the bikes.

Get on, go to the under-stairs area on the right. Get off bikes, go up stairs and then everyone gets hammered on Pisswassers until they pass out. When everyone wakes back up, the cops are gone, no wanted level, no resistance to the drop-off point. You are still timed, but it's a simple drive.

This just sounds like fun.

Are you secretly on PS4? Because we've been doing that lately. Except have someone put a proxy where the cutscenes starts and stickies on the four bikes (5 bomb limit), run up to the third floor balcony. Get drunk, but have the bomber detonate after 5 beers, since it takes 7-8 to black out. 

This method is of course, useful while you're doing the quick helicopter option. Because you get one guy to steal a getaway car, drive to a property they own, walk in the garage, walk out, and park parallel to the door of the bank. 

Heli guy, grabs it via wheelie/wall ride at Mission Row police station. Or, the in and out at Vespucci helipad. Parks heli, garage thing, flies it back to the downtown station near the bank. Run back, business as usual. 

Runner drives down the route, hacker (money man) never has to leave the bank. Bomb the bikes, suicide. Restart, see first paragraph. 

You do get the cops in the heli, only if you know how to properly fly the route. 

Cristobal can confirm this method's effectiveness. 

There's a duplication glitch I skimmed through and stopped reading when I hit the part that said you had to defriend your helper on XBox Live or whatever the PS4 equivalent is. I gotta read more on that later, it sounded ridiculous.