DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

So I was out in the desert area at the barber shop, checking out the newly unlocked hair/makeup options, when I see some guy land a helicopter outside and run into the store, run around in circles, and leave.  Clearly unable to engage the barber menu at the same time as me, as I'm browsing the options.

I use the R stick to rotate camera angle (still works while in menu) and I see him plant a sticky bomb outside the door.

Now since, as any DVDVR crew members who've crewed up with me have noticed by now, my online character is a female, I decide to roleplay a little bit, and take my sweet-ass-time slowly looking at and weighing all the options, and see just how long this griefer-to-be is willing to actually wait to use his sticky bomb. ["I AM GETTING MY HAIR DONE.  YOU WILL WAIT, ASSHOLE."]

He kept switching weapons outside and trying to run back into the barber shop armed.  Didn't work.

He took off in his helicopter eventually.  I stayed put.

When I finally heard that sticky bomb explode, I finally got up out of the chair, planning to switch servers.  Which it wouldn't let me do, so I did the next best thing, and accept a phone invite to a mission from one of the named NPCs (Ron, in this case).  Turned out to be the one where you blow up the fighter jets and seize the cargobob, which I managed to complete on my second life. 

The counter-griefing alone was worth it but the pleasant surprise of 25K for delivering the cargobob just made me feel even better.

I really lucked out on a couple holes making long birdies.

I thought i had screwed myself for going for the green in 2 on hole 8, but i had a +6 tail wind, so i got on in a big bounce and made eagle.

Almost blew it on 9. Needed a par save to keep -7.

---

And then i stole a balla and was on my way to $9000 at Los Santos when i made a wrong turn down by the hotels and drove it into the water.

Ok, if I did that it's because the RED CIRCLE was hiding your red highlight around the circle...

So, If I did that:

1. I am sorry.

2. I mostly spend my time flying around, so, i'm sorry.

3. That's fucked up. So, please, bust a cap.

4. Seriously, my bad....

OH! I think I remember this. I landed on the roof of the gas station fuel pump thing. Shit... Then I got killed by a random. Did not know a DVDVR was in the AO. Shit, I messed up man. I'm sorry.

Ha, don't worry about it man, I was more amused then angry. Still, GTA World law dictates, expect a cap when your not expecting it. No hard feelings.

Woo hooJust tied DVDVR low golf score with -7. And got my first eagle.

Ooh, I think that's my -7.  Which I have yet to repeat, haven't even gotten close really.

I've eagled 2, 4, 7, and 8, but only once each.  Hole in One'd 6 one time, too.

GTA Online is my favorite Golf Simulator of all time.  Go figure.

Oh. Well good to know.

Couldn't find any sessions with crew members last night, but still ended up with random alliences till almost 430 (without time change) in the morning... Phew.

Leveled up a few times, getting better at races, UH-60 machine guns are almost useless, and I stole someones tank and went on a spree. Good times.

Yeah, you cant sell cars that you buy from the websites.Also, you can only sell a car every 24 game hours, so be judicious.

Now that I have a six car garage, I'm trying to take advantage of it by farming cars for resale.  Patriots, primarily, as they're the most valuable (5K) I can reliably find.  Then take them out to sell as soon as the time elapses (fortunately my apt. is a short distance NE of a chop shop).

One of the reasons i picked the apartment i have now is its close proximity to a paint shop. Thatt's the first thing i do when i log-in: steal a car and get a quick couple thousand dollars.

Ballas are more valuable than Patriots, but i have a hard time distinguishing them from other SUVs, which is not a problem withnthe Patriot (which is usually $5000).

I had a Patriot stashed, but sold it recently when i got a Vapid Rapidus.

I am tempted to sell my souped up Dominator, because i never drive it anymore. I prefer my Riffian these days for getting around town.

Haven't played much this weekend but I did finally pass level 10 on a survival. Had to finish it on my own with a sniper rifle vs a helicopter. #feelsgoodman

You can't sell any of the super cars or most of the sports cars. A good class of cars to sell at LSC are coupes. There are some that net 8 or 9 grand.