DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I got this for PS4 over Christmas and am finding making money early pretty difficult. Recommendations? Doing the 2x juggernaut mode is fine for a while, but having dumbasses play as your team's juggernaut gets pretty tiresome.

I'm technically still part of the DVDVR crew from the PS3 days, but the PS4 side doesn't seem nearly as active as the Xbone side. My gamertag is Robert_T_Pooner (I'm mature!).

3 hours ago, Oyaji said:

I got this for PS4 over Christmas and am finding making money early pretty difficult. Recommendations? Doing the 2x juggernaut mode is fine for a while, but having dumbasses play as your team's juggernaut gets pretty tiresome.

I'm technically still part of the DVDVR crew from the PS3 days, but the PS4 side doesn't seem nearly as active as the Xbone side. My gamertag is Robert_T_Pooner (I'm mature!).

I have my invites shut off, but I'll shoot you one if you want. I'm on pretty much every day, and we're always up to something. PSN is the same as my name here. 

• Like 2

$30 on amazon.com new Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox One

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVSQAGO/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_sRzzyb1MA7Y55

Same price at gamestop.com

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/grand-theft-auto-v/115457

You wont find a better deal than this unless you have credit with gamestop or something

Edited by misanthrope304
Stuff

Conducting business, and suddenly diverting to cure an immediate lobby cancer provides some entertaining activity. 

It's a shame that it was goddamn dawn, as we could've done more than what we did. 

Say what you want, but I'll fight dirty when need be. I don't care, nor will wait for soily tactics to be used on me. 

You'll get the gamut when I'm on the ground or in the sky.

• Like 1

I'll have to wait a paycheck because I also need to get a headset on the cheap.  We have a shit ton of complimentary earbuds around here but the only set with an inline mic are made by Apple and are for my woman's work phone.

I will be barking orders soon enough.  Be patient.

And gotcha on the stunt races.  Fuck 'em.. er... they are awesome!

• Like 2

So apparently I can't fly in the snow at night.

Got on to do the empty public room glitch so I could sell my 200k worth of shit.

First of all, I didn't realize they recommended having an associate, but I thought "fuck it - surely I can handle it all in 30 minutes."

Got in the first airplane, turned left to head out to sea to hit the first marker, and took their "fly low" recommendation a little too literally. Plane went right in the fucking water and I lost 100k worth of stuff.

I got out, wadded up one snowball to angrily throw at an NPC before the snow disappears, and turned the shit off. That was a tough one to swallow.

• Like 1

I had to sell some stuff in a plane last night, and I dunno how I did it. I completely missed the first checkpoint, just passed it, and bounced the plane into the water so many times trying to keep low that by the end, the plane was belching black smoke.

I kept thinking "just let me deliver one more and I'm happy," but I managed to deliver them all.

I used to love the snow, but now it's a pain in the ass while I'm trying to get my work done. Just like in real life.

• Like 2