DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Sometimes when im on, by myself or with one other crewmate and I/we get inna big ol' firefight shoot-out i say, dalm wheres the rest of the crew. Other times when im on, by myself or with one other crewmate and I/we get inna big ol' firefight shoot-out i say, dalm glad nobody else is here to steal my/our kills. 

Poor lil dingleberry and jermiah johnson were awful. So were the 2 ass hats that said hey money mane lets go help these 2 dudes that keep gettin killed. We'll get an insergent. Ok says railroader. The only help they provided was our K/D!

Dalm piss ants gotta couple bites in though. Maybe ladybugs is a better word, yeah.....ladybugs. 

• Like 2

I wanted to thank Mis for helping me out on Christmas Eve in making about $400k in about an hour between selling his weed, my coke & weed, and a couple of other miscellaneous sundries.  

Assist goes to Stout for doing roughly 800 supply runs with me.  

We were all wondering why Rockstar hasn't sold a snowplow for this week where it snows.  I think the price tag should be somewhere around the entirely reasonable $5 million they seem to charge for any car that is remotely fun. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

We were all wondering why Rockstar hasn't sold a snowplow for this week where it snows.  I think the price tag should be somewhere around the entirely reasonable $5 million they seem to charge for any car that is remotely fun. 

I thought the same thing about a snowmobile.  Several million dollars or a vehicle you can use one week a year sounds about right.

• Like 2

My beloved significant other got me a 1TB XBone with Gears of War 4 for Christmas.  As soon as I find a used copy of this dumb game, I will see you assholes in Los Santos after hours and hours of content downloading.

This may have to happen after my honeymoon as I feel I should marry this woman immediately.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Robert C said:

It took that way longer to sink in that it should've.  I blame lack of sleep.

You're doing better than me. I didn't even see the joke. I thought he was like "at least I didn't make it sacrilegious." I forgot the group I was amongst.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Clearly JT's woman cared not for the bar stools.

It was a swerve.  She got it for me on Black Friday and has had it hidden in the closet the whole time. 

I am pretty sure that if I had not signed off on the new couch, this thing was headed back to Target for a refund, with the funds going to purchase an area rug for the foyer.

Now I have to figure out which 360 games to keep for sake of backwards compatibility and which ones to ditch in favor of upgrade to XB1 version. 

Obviously I am going to have to invest in a pre-owned XB1 copy of GTA5.

• Like 1

Excellent. We've been missing The General's crack precision leadership to mold us into a cohesive fighting unit instead of the ragtag crew of misfits we are. This is surely a bad thing for all dots (unless we run into someone from The Little Mermaid crew, in which case all bets are off).

This is also not a welcome development for Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jstout said:

Excellent. We've been missing The General's crack precision leadership to mold us into a cohesive fighting unit instead of the ragtag crew of misfits we are. This is surely a bad thing for all dots (unless we run into someone from The Little Mermaid crew, in which case all bets are off).

This is also not a welcome development for Jehovah's Witnesses.

If JT can keep us in line enough that we don't fail the same mission by having a minor traffic accident, parking in the wrong spot, and walking too fast to a fucking funeral, then we'll be doing better than before.

• Like 3

I have a GS gift card left over from last year.  I've got no idea how much is on it, though. 

I was sorta hoping my girlfriend's adult children would hook me up, but they thought of the house and got us a 48" 4K Vizio flat screen instead.

I am not complaining, but it's for the Family Room and not the Man Cave, so I won't be playing my XB1 on that particular set.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robert C said:

If JT can keep us in line enough that we don't fail the same mission by having a minor traffic accident, parking in the wrong spot, and walking too fast to a fucking funeral, then we'll be doing better than before.

Speaking of...hey JT...how do you feel about shortcuts over "Mt Vesuvius" in a charter bus?

• Like 4

Havoc once went away from controller (in a public room) with us while he went to get Pizza. And not in the 'Open the door to the pizza delivery man' sense, in the 'Go down the street to the Pizza shop' sense. He trusted us to protect him... we were all of two blocks from my apartment at the time, so all he had to do was get into my car and I could have left his character in my garage. But he couldn't be bothered, because perving over the Pizza man's Wife and/or Daughter was more of a priority for him.