DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

4 hours ago, jstout said:

I wrote the boss of the motorcycle crew and said "no beef with you, of course"

Just FYI, you misspelled "fuck 'em."

4 hours ago, Robert C said:

Tried to get on last night.  Sat down in my chair, picked up the controller and promptly fell asleep.  I am an old, tired man with a toddler that doesn't like to sleep at night.

I'm cracking up right now because this explains a lot. I saw you were on, but it didn't say "online" or "playing story." I thought that was odd.

I was having trouble getting online for a while and messaged you asking if you were having any issues with the servers. Now I know why you didn't respond. (Not that I cared either way - I figured you were busy with the dude or something.) Rip Van Robert in the house. 

• Like 4

I really needed a break from all the Freemode K/D nurses and RPG slingers and marksman rifle cowboys. It's been relaxing just stealing/selling cars and brewing up a little coke on the side (except when I drive the mail truck into a river while sliding on a snowy road) in empty or crew-only rooms. I'm gonna be sad when they patch that solo public session glitch for the XBox. 

How bad am I compensating if I say I really want that Nero car?

• Like 3

The Nero is a great car. It handles great in the snow. Although, as always, I stick with my Pigalle in the wintery weather. The front-wheel drive really helps and it looks nice with the skis on the roof. 

The new retro Porsche isn't bad. I'll have to wait until the snow clears ( :( ) to really get the feel of it. 

7 hours ago, Robert C said:

Where do you have buy the new Porsche?

I've played a bunch of this in the last 2-3 days.  Haven't shot a single dot.  It's a bit weird.  I'm getting close to being in the black on my office/warehouse purchases.

Benny's. You have to buy the regular Porsche from there, and when it arrives, take it to him and it'll give you the option to upgrade it. 

The price of selling cars and drugs seems to have gone up. I dunno if its just for Christmas or from now on but i made over a million $ last night with car deliveries as MAD MONKS, and under NITE SHIFT and a couple weed deliveries under K U N T BUSTERS. 

For the longest time it didnt show me as being part of DVDR. Thought somebody finally came to their senses and spanked the ol' monkey right out. 

A solo session ended up being me and robert vs 7 others (i think) for quite some time. One CEO group of 2 suffered the consequences until my shit finally saved and we could start our own room again. 

Merry Chriatmas to all and Im gonna try to be on Christmas night giving the gifts of heavy sniper rounds to all dots. I shall not discriminate. Everybody shall recieve. I aint takin no presents though. Like they say....better to give than to recieve.

WAR, HATE, SADNESS!

• Like 2

I spawn in my office and start up a car stealing mission. As I exit to the roof, I see a passing Savage.

Naturally I shoot it down.

As I'm flying off in my Buzzard, guy I killed messages me "what the hell is your problem?"

Dude's not the highest level, (89), but surely he's played enough that he understands people don't wait to justify shooting down helicopters in freemode?

I resolve to take up the issue later, but for now, I have a car to steal. It's a Turismo located on the north shore of the Alamo Sea. Turismos are light and nimble, and a lot of fun to drive. Before Zentornos came out, they were my favorite racing super car, and all I have to do is phone Lester to get rid of my wanted level, and I can look forward to a long sprint across the map. 

But as soon as I turn off the lake road onto Route 68, I see a jet incoming. With little or no cover around, I'm a sitting duck. I try to stop and pull out a launcher, but too late, score now 1-1.

Well that's just not going to stand. 

Jet guy is satisfied and flies off, so I pop over to Sandy Shores to get my jet. In the time it took me to get back, he's joined someone's MC, and is driving a Brickade up the Grapevine, the President driving next to him in an insurgent.

I switch to hover mode, pump missiles into both vehicles, and ending to destroying their product and their rides at the highway split near the prison. The target respawns near the highway, while the President respawns on the hillside. The target sends another angry message. I'd ignore the prez if he weren't firing rockets at me, but he does, so I rack up kills on both of them. 

At one point, the target calls mercenaries on me, which I don't really see the point of. I message the target, "that's just confusing." 

Target is still raging, though, and he messages me, "now i know what an asshole looks like".

Me: "Mirrors are useful things."

Him: "so are butt plugs. urs is in too far"

Feeling like the target has provided me more information than I had any desire for, I allow myself to get distracted by another MC playing P.O.W. 

A quick pass kills the pow and gets me 14k, and I see the target and his prez are back in their insurgent. More killing takes place, as do more angry messages, which I do not respond to, lest he again share details I would rather avoid. 

They get into a tunnel and he messages me "you can't kill me", at which point I line up a low pass and get a strafing run into the tunnel, which gets him. 

At this point the Prez switches to CEO and promptly goes ghost. I fly a couple circles, but I have no clue where they are, so I go off to collect a bounty. (Only $1K)

When I come back, they're both on a yacht near Vespucci, at which point, dude messages me: "Come get me now"

Me: "No thanks. Enjoy your hot tub." 

I go look for other people to kill, then dude goes off radar. I check the helipad first, no dice, then find him taking off from the airport. A quick chase concludes with him putting his jet in the water, at which point I message him "That was just sad. I'm leaving now out of pity" And I go off to race. 

• Like 6

How in the hell can you insert a Butt Plug too far? What does he think the thick bit at the base is for?

(This is a very festive post on Christmas Day. Merry XMas everybody).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AxB said:

How in the hell can you insert a Butt Plug too far? What does he think the thick bit at the base is for?

(This is a very festive post on Christmas Day. Merry XMas everybody).

God, I love this board.

That is all.

Merry Christmas everybody. 

• Like 5

On 25/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, RUkered said:

God, I love this board.

That is all.

Merry Christmas everybody. 

Just be grateful I didn't say it was the Holiest of days.

• Like 2