DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

No shit, i wanna try that one too. 

Wonder if theres on to make you passive to NPC's. Gettin run the hell over every 27 seconds is friggin annoying as hell. I have the 2nd amendment right to walk down the road shooting my assortment of guns at whoever the fuck i want to. Dont run me over. Thats uncalled for and by dalmit unconstitutional. 

It makes me take an occasional minigun rampage flip out on all ass hats in vehicles. Bastards gotta learn. 

• Like 2

here's what I saw on the no cops thing:

Here's a step-by-step process on how to never gain a wanted level in freeroam.

You must own Vehicle Warehouse, MC Club, CEO Buisness!

1. Register as an MC President.

2. Gain a wanted level, recommended one star, shoot civilians until it comes up.

3. Go to your Vehicle Warehouse, then get close enough to it so that you receive a message stating you cannot enter your Vehicle Garage.

4. Still as an MC President, Call Lester and remove your wanted level, while still outside your vehicle garage.

5. Once you get rid of the police, Disband, then register as a CEO.

• Like 1

That dont sound bad at all. 

I think me and burke are gonna hafta do missions to make money to be able to afford glitch shit. Phil if your still wanting to do the heists lemme know bro, i need some cash flow. 

And robert you need to learn the ways of the humping money glitch. 

• Like 1

I will try to get on at some point this week but there is a zero point zero percent chance it is tonight.

Between shitty RAW and shitty football - I fully plan to have passed out by 9

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I will try to get on at some point this week but there is a zero point zero percent chance it is tonight.

Between shitty RAW and shitty football - I fully plan to have passed out by 9

And shitty board behavior. 

So, what do you look for when you think "modded account?"

I ran into a Level 938, which is certainly feasible - I'd say maybe 1,100-1,200 is the "natural limit" there.

Two problems, though:

1. His stealth ranking was at 2 bars. I know you don't use stealth much in Online, but still, if he's a true 938, his stealth should've built up to five bars by practically osmosis.

2. His K/D was 2.6. Now, I know it's possible, but to me it's unlikely for a "natural" player to have a 2.6. A 2.0, sure. 2.6 seems kinda excessive.

Factor 1 was strongest in making me think he had a modded account, but I couldn't discount No. 2. Thoughts?

Thats a high ass level. I dont know if that level is possible or not.

Id say if i wasnt anal about having full stats my stealth wouldnt be full. I croutched down and walked around for days felt like to get it. I dont know if there is another way to max it out or not. 

My k/d is a 2.96. It was 2.93 before my 61 kills on that one dude. It went to 2.95 and then the last room robert and I were in it went to 2.96. 

The level is my big ? for that!

Ive seen guys with 50 60 or even that one who had over a million k/d. I usually decide if they are cheatin bastards if i think my shots are good and on target but they don't die. Severl attempts and I say yeah bastard is a cheat. 

Also get curious when i see a level 700 with no strength, a low k/d and shitty driving skills. 

I think they're cheating when they shoot me through a wall...

Edit: forgot to say I also have to have full stats, but I'm lazy. I went to the airport, crouched, and tied a rubber band around the left stick. Checked in on it every few minutes to turn the character around before he hit a wall or walked off the edge.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RUkered said:

Edit: forgot to say I also have to have full stats, but I'm lazy. I went to the airport, crouched, and tied a rubber band around the left stick. Checked in on it every few minutes to turn the character around before he hit a wall or walked off the edge.

That's how I maxed my flying skill.  I didn't have nearly the patience to fly long enough to max it.

• Like 2

OK, so maybe I need to give them more K/D credit. And I still think it's highly unlikely that they wouldn't have maxed out stealth by level 900-something even if they never tried to. Maybe not. I have a racing buddy who's a 630-something and I know he's done nothing to pop up his level, just raced a shit-ton. I doubt he's even played some of the missions or heists. So I'm of the opinion that 900-something is possible.

I got into a room last night with eight guys in the same crew. I wrote the boss of the motorcycle crew and said "no beef with you, of course" and he let me stay. Even if he didn't kick me, I'm pretty sure eight of them could've ground me into a fine powder. I ended up getting a lot done. I'm three million away from making back what I spent on the 60-car garage and the car-selling business. I doubt I'll get there (no special vehicles bought yet), but it's fun trying.

• Like 2

I know cash, waylon, kris, and willie too dalmit!

If 2 are in same session different ceo groups and one gets the cargobob steal a car mission. Get the other ceo to land a chopper on the boats, kill all the guys, get in a cargobob pick it up and deliver it to the others garage. Drop it off (somewhere relatively easy to pick back up) land the cargobob and let the actual CEO stealing the car pick it pack up with the cargobob set it off, land, get in the car and deliver. No heat is acquired from NPCs. 

• Like 1

What he said.  We did that this afternoon - worked like a champ. 

Also, there's a glitch to end up in public by yourself.  It worked for us this afternoon.

1. Make a playlist with one short race on it (I use a race with a marker near my warehouse) and save the playlist.

2. Start the playlist. Finish the race. Press X to restart the playlist.

3. This will spawn you in an empty public session, in a pre-race lobby.

4. Press B to exit the pre-race lobby, you are now in a public session alone.

You just be in a public session before starting, as if you're in a crew or invite session you will spawn in a session marked "public" but will be unable to use your office/warehouse computer(s).

• Like 2

Does switching the date in your settings work for Xbox like it does for PS4, to get your own lobby? On PS4, you go to "date and time", bump the month and year up by one. Go back into the game, it'll be frozen for a few seconds, then you'll see everyone leave. Change it back to present time, and you're good to go.