DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

1 hour ago, melraz09 said:

Well hell, i was tryin to be ol' sneaky Pete and pick up a z type way up north with a cargo bob. Thinkin them fuckers wont see it cause i'll never actually get in it. Wrong. Soon as i hooked to that bastard it showed me possessing it. I got it delivered but some bastard in one of those new rocket shootin cars blew the cargobob up when i was in the garage. He died several times. Him and his rocket car and his front end ramp whatever the fuck car. Dalm, fuckin, ass hat, bastard bitch!

Edit: how much money do you get for sellin a car? I know it depends on what it is but just a rough guess?

Cause my ass is gonna go broke if i keep gettin and repairin these things without makin a lil cash summers!

I sold the crappiest car I got last night.  Got 30K for it.  

People seem to love to fuck with me when I try to put cars in my garage.  Had a CEO org of 3 just miss getting to me on a dropoff last night.  Came out of the garage and the CEO tried to run me over in a modded to shit Sultan. Didn't work out for him. Then his two buddies tried from another angle in that damn Road Warrior Winnebago.  One RPG took out the Winnebago, both of them, and the driverless Sultan.  Fortunately, the 9K bounty one of em had on him more than paid for the Sultan.

Later on, another CEO org got me with a buzzard when I was already in the fucking yellow circle.  Pissed me off.  Fortunately, Stout was there to lend a hand.  Didn't work out very well for them.  It was funny, though.  It was like they would deliberately sacrifice 1-2 of their guys at a time, leaving us to shoot the shit out of em while the CEO delivered cars elsewhere.  We made em pay for that.

I ought to be on round the usual time, after little man goes to bed, if anybody's still around.

• Like 2

I was in a great room earlier. Only 3 others in it for a long time. I got another shitty cargobob car delivery. This one didnt go so well. It was way off the shore this time. I landed on the ship and got shot to shit, died and guess my cargobob went boom cause i failed the delivery. First fail. 

I'll back up. When i left the ceo building an ass hat tried to shoot me with a homing rocket. He missed and i let it go. 

After i died and blew up my special car i found the bastard. He was in the ahhh shit i knew the name but forgot. Where you get the cargobob. HUMANE LABS i knew i knew it dalmit. 

Anyhoo dude was in a car. Pause menu. Ate the heavy sniper a couple times. He was registered as a ceo so he couldnt go passive. He was in a pause menu trying to leave or unregister for a loooong time. I was on the hill sniping his ass. Shooting after shooting dude finally started running. Taking cover. Nothing worked, for him. He finally started shooting back and using the ol' mary lou! That didnt work either. I was having a shit ton of fun but heard the boss lady come home. I finally quit beating the chained up pole cat. Yes he stunk. Final score 61 to 0! 

Ass hat may never get out his homing rocket again!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, melraz09 said:

I was in a great room earlier. Only 3 others in it for a long time. I got another shitty cargobob car delivery. This one didnt go so well. It was way off the shore this time. I landed on the ship and got shot to shit, died and guess my cargobob went boom cause i failed the delivery. First fail. 

I'll back up. When i left the ceo building an ass hat tried to shoot me with a homing rocket. He missed and i let it go. 

After i died and blew up my special car i found the bastard. He was in the ahhh shit i knew the name but forgot. Where you get the cargobob. HUMANE LABS i knew i knew it dalmit. 

Anyhoo dude was in a car. Pause menu. Ate the heavy sniper a couple times. He was registered as a ceo so he couldnt go passive. He was in a pause menu trying to leave or unregister for a loooong time. I was on the hill sniping his ass. Shooting after shooting dude finally started running. Taking cover. Nothing worked, for him. He finally started shooting back and using the ol' mary lou! That didnt work either. I was having a shit ton of fun but heard the boss lady come home. I finally quit beating the chained up pole cat. Yes he stunk. Final score 61 to 0! 

Ass hat may never get out his homing rocket again!

Damn, and I thought I did well going 7-0 on that last CEO we fought last night.

Melraz and I absolutely destroyed a room last night.  Those dots were not good.  Saw my first Kitt car.  We shot the guy out of it, but didn't get a chance to blow it up.  Then we got a room dump and ended up by ourselves in a public.  Sold my first car collection, just two cars.  We had NPC assholes coming after us on that one.

We did a couple of those special collection missions with Mis too.  Did the ones to get the quad bike and technical that work in the water.  Unfortunately, you only get the price drop if you are the CEO for the mission.  Missions are pretty fun.  Technical one is hard if you play it straight.  We drove up to the location, triggered all the assholes, then hightailed it back to land and shot em all from there.  Respawns made it challenging, but at least it was manageable that way.

We had connection problems at first, so I had to join melraz twice.  First time I joined I got the melraz killed x message before I loaded in.  Second time I got melraz kiled y and melraz kiled z before I fully joined.

Also, I looked at my stats real quick after we were done for the night.  I've driven 20000 miles in the game.  I've had 29500+ traffic accidents.  No Allstate safe driver bonus for me.

• Like 3

So I just got on with my 2.75 million to become a CEO and see what you all have been talking about. What a humbling experience. I might as well have signed on with a roll of quarters for all that bought me. 

Cheapest office and smallest warehouse I could find - gun locker and safe only...(seriously - 900k for a cot in the back of the office??? I don't type this often, but LO fucking L.) 

I bought 2k worth of crates and took off to get them, even though I knew the risks in a public room. Had to get out of the slow ass box truck to kill a guy twice, but I made it back. Looked at my brand new 500k bank account and said, "Yeah I'm gonna wait for the next glitch" and signed off while I was ahead. 

• Like 2

Theres my little buddy. 

Man that room was great. Need to find em like that more often. 

I dont have the warehouse yet. I havent even seen how that stuff plays. Im down to 700,000 so no more purchases for me. 

Dalm i really want that jet-ski 4wheeler too.  

• Like 2

Bout time one popped up.  I was afraid Rockstar had their shit together or something.

Got on for a few minutes tonight and tried a little car stuff in a fairly full room.  Sold one with no issues, but then had 3 assholes in a turret Insurgent come after me when I was taking a Z type to the warehouse.  Outran em and got it dropped off.  Came out expecting shit, and shit there was.  Fortunately they decided to come at me by driving along a riverbed while I was sitting on the hillside above.  People don't seem to realize that those things are sitting ducks against somebody even slightly above them.  Shot the driver out first.  Then took out the gunner.  The other passenger tried to get out, but that didn't help him any.  

• Like 2

Okay, so, I lied. After finding out how easy the damn glitch was, via a friend, I did it. Not that I needed it. It involves the free Elegy RH8, worth $900k+ in resale. Way, WAY quicker than the Sultan RS glitch from months back. Since jack shit was going on, we piled into an invite only sesh to do this. 

Took about 90 minutes. I didn't watch the tutorial video nor read it from my link. It was easier to just hear it from a friend in party chat for a min and I got the gist. 

With my 60 Elegy Retro's and 30 Sultan RS', I've got a good nest egg incase something happens  

Its a shame we're on split systems, otherwise we could walk through it. 

On a very sad note, I have lost my dunce cap. We had some great times, no doubt. It shall never be forgotten. I'll never get a chance to get it again. As my next Bad Sport will be my fourth. I cannot risk my "get out of jail" card again. I am legitimately bummed about it. 

Fuck 2016.

Don't you, forget about me... 

VnnbCvJ.gif

• Like 5

Big thanks to Stout for helping me get my feet wet with CEO crate work. We did most of it in an empty room, then it started filling up. We continued it until we inevitably got messed with, and then the CEO work stopped for some good old-fashioned scrums until I started getting cross-eyed and had to go to bed.

The funniest part was that we technically started the shit because Stout accidentally killed another CEO with a Buzz-ard. But as your school teacher always said, it doesn't matter who started it - because we sent him packing with an empty lunchbox. 

The rest of it was chaotic but fun. If I remember right, it was 2 on 3 and we all kept respawning up each other's asses so there wasn't much time to breathe.

If anyone is around tonight and wants to try that glitch, I'm game. I have a long, slow crawl to being able to afford to even wipe my own ass in Los Santos. 

• Like 2

Son of a bitch. Seems like real life. Need money to make money. My ass be broke in both worlds. I have the ceo office but no garage to go with it. 

Maybe one day a poor mans hooker glitch will come back. Im tired of being a thousandaire!