DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Melraz and myself were running some missions, not bothering anyone when we loaded back into freemode and Nate damn near immediately got blown up. The mayor went on to have a town hall meeting with that 4 man mc unit, and they donated a brand new insurgent to his re-election campaign.  We drove around Los Santos meeting the constituents, shaking babies while they were kissing hands, but for some reason there was a mass exodus of people that went north into Blaine County.  

We decided not to give chase, instead opting to run a few more missions and knocked out 3-4 that I had never done before.  When we finished runnning missions, I was probably up $300k, after we cleared the next lobby I was down $100k from my total  BEFORE doing any missions, and a significant amount of my time was spent in passive running around air humping and jerking off onto people after having killed them multiple times. 

It was melraz and myself fighting in the middle of town against a 4 man mc and a 3 man ceo organization, all the while kicking around random white dots that were probably being nosey and just got too close.  This room started out with more than 25 people in it. When he says 7 on 2, he means they were working together, not once did someone from the mc kill someone in the ceo group or vice versa.  Our mental status went from white to red to white again, then back to red by the time we sent the last one kicking rocks at 5am.  There were a few times when we both killed the entire teams at once.  They tried running supplies, didnt work.  They tried selling coke, only to be IMMEDIATELY taxed by the mayors office and had their contraband destroyed.  

It was one of those times where we were getting mad at the cops for killing us because it was slowing us down from killing dots.  We were mad at the cops for being an inconvenience.

There was a point where I was laughing so hard I was crying.

My KD went from 1.56 to 1.58

good times, good times

Edited by misanthrope304
Reasons
  • Like 4

Hey Stout, sorry I kept dropping on you.  

First time I got kicked from the room.

Second time I got kicked from xbox live.  Was able to get back on, but wasn't able to get into any room at all.   Then xbox live kicked me again, so I figured it just wasn't gonna work.  I'll prolly try back later.

I have a Kill On Sight request for a douche by the name of fallbackcar2170 on xbl.  He sent me a friend request asking to join his ceo organization when we were the only 2 in the room, I said I would help after I was done with my mc stuff.. I delivered 1 van (god I hate those fucking vans), this asshole blew up the other 2.  I kicked the shit out of him, he left. I added him and told him I was gonna make it my life goal to virtually sodomize him whenever I got the chance.  He blocked me.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:05 AM, jstout said:

I never give a shit. I just like torturing dots, which we certainly did. It was funny when you joined that friendly room earlier and I'm like "HOLY SHIT, GOTTA TELL ROBERT THEY'RE FRIENDLY BEFORE HE KILLS ALL THREE OF THEM."

Unless I am in an invite only room and I know we're all cool, there is no such thing as a friendly dot.

• Like 4

We had a gentleman's agreement that had held up for a while before Robert got there.

There's so many different ways to make money in Freemode now that smaller rooms can often be friendly. Everyone can mind their own business and make money.

Kill a dude once on the beach and make him run off in passive.....check

Dude comes back in an insurgent and get shot to shit.....check

Dude goes back into passive and runs off......check

Dude comes back in a tank but gets blown to hell before he takes a shot.....check

Dude takes the hell off in passive just to return in jet and blow himself up while shooting 50 cal at dots.....check

Dude goes back into passive, a car pulls up beside him just hanging out for 5 minutes or so, dude says im finally gonn get a kill comes out of passive and....not check he got blown to hell with the beeping rudolph nose on the front of the stationwagon. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Kill a dude once on the beach and make him run off in passive.....check

Dude comes back in an insurgent and get shot to shit.....check

Dude goes back into passive and runs off......check

Dude comes back in a tank but gets blown to hell before he takes a shot.....check

Dude takes the hell off in passive just to return in jet and blow himself up while shooting 50 cal at dots.....check

Dude goes back into passive, a car pulls up beside him just hanging out for 5 minutes or so, dude says im finally gonn get a kill comes out of passive and....not check he got blown to hell with the beeping rudolph nose on the front of the stationwagon. 

I love GTA sometimes.  Sorry I missed that.

• Like 3

That room was a dandy.

Cleared it out and then proceeded to MC drug and money runs. 

Great night overall. Just one obnioxous panty waste in the first free mode session. Smooth sailing after that though. Well for us anyways. Other people had hurricane, tornado, monsoon, typhoon, type weather.

We were Zeus and Poseidon calling the rain and thunder, and shakin the seas. 

• Like 5

That poor bastard's night ended up being one of my favorite ever. He grabbed that tank, said "I'll show them" and was dead about 10 seconds later. Then he grabbed that Hydra, said "I'll show them" and wrecked it about five seconds later. He actually stuck around to get killed a couple of times after that, but I would've been long gone after crashing that jet, with my controller thrown across the room.

• Like 3

I was expecting it to be on the 20th, but Rockstar says today is the last day to get ready for it.

Tomorrow's the snow expansion on Forza Horizon 3, too, so yay.

If the car with locking homing rockets is true, freemode's gonna get interesting.

Yeah. That Ruiner 2000 (I think it's called), the KITT car, sounds odd. It has non and homing rockets and high-cal fire. Plus springboard and parachute abilities (allegedly). That and the supposed rocket powered Voltic (rocket powered electric car...makes sense) are hopefully not the only vehicles. Though 7 were named (tomorrow, two for Xmas), so who knows. 

Plus that new mode seems sweet. Hopefully it justifies the cost, though it won't. They said "mini heists", so we'll see.

Either way, new content. 

4 hours ago, jstout said:

I'm expecting the "mini heists" to be like the Lamar missions and to unlock the really nutty cars. Be interesting to see if the KITT car is a Pegasus vehicle or not.

Yeah, there was a thing mentioned about unlocking it by doing missions rather than a straight buy, but, how much are you spending in order to get it?

Ends...means...justify... something something...