DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

35 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Man, you guys must have gone through some shit in the coupling category.

We're both divorcees learning to live with another person again.  it ain't easy.

So you guys are all watching the current season of The Walking Dead and know that Stephen Ogg is pretty much playing Trevor on this show.

1 minute ago, PetrolCB said:

Can you jerks just jump to PS4 so we can all coagulate into a mass of drunken debauchery? We're lonely over here.

Well, not really, I mean, we hold our own, but, come on. Don't be a bunch of stinkers. 

I think Los Santos would explode. All throughout the town, the cries would be heard:

2lt2hau.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jstout said:

I think Los Santos would explode. All throughout the town, the cries would be heard:

2lt2hau.png

riddick_3_film.jpg

In normal times, evil would be fought with good. But in times like these, well, it should be fought by another kind of evil.

55 minutes ago, RUkered said:

Wait, wait, wait...midgets?????

Wait, wait.  So are we talking about evil midgets like Lord Littlebrook or Chuky the Lucha mini, or are we talking about good midgets like the Salinas twins on Little Women - Atlanta?

• Like 2

See if i ever share my feelings with yall again. Im goin back to the Wii. 

Although i dont like to mix exersize and games it kinda defeats the purpose. 

I need to go ahead and drill through 2 floors and then say the most important thing a man says in a marriage. Im an asshole and its my fault. 

I will be on thanksgiving night drinkin beer and eatin Pb&j sammiches while shootin lil bastards. 

Happy thanksgivin to all my brothers near and far. 

• Like 4

Ask, then come join the bottom of the barrel with me burke. Its all fun and games until somebody needs dirty work done. Kill a 6 year old buying a mask. Kill a 60 year old getting a new hair cut. Its those times that matter. Thats when the monkey gets paid. Ohhh aaah ah ah ah!

• Like 3

I think my favorite is when some low level sends me a one on one challenge when there's a bunch of us around.  

Poor zombie killer did this on the beach last time we were on.  Let's see.  You're a level 36.  A guy who is near as makes no difference 200 levels above you is sniping you out of your shoes before you can even spot him, and has about 20 kills in you in a row.  And his buddies just showed up.  And you still think that one on one is a good idea?  I sniped him once then went to grab another beer and let others have at him.

• Like 2

Dalm bro that sucks. Hope everybody gets better quick mane. 

Id say my next online date will be thanksgiving. I may be the only person online. Boss lady has to work that night and im actually off so i will try to find a dot to beat with a turkey leg. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jstout said:

It is pretty twisted that nothing makes me happier in this game than catching some dumb bastard in a clothing store and blocking him in with a sticky-bombed car.

It's the little things.

Today I went back to my apartment to watch princess robot bubblegum on tv while I actually went deer hunting irl.  I did this to keep the game on for a while so my plants would grow at the grow house.  when I got to the garage, I noticed a TRON bike laid down in the street so I proximity mined it then went upstairs.  I was getting my camo on, half listening to the tv when I heard the kaboom and looked over to see I had gotten a bite.  Agreed, its the little things.

1 hour ago, Robert C said:

I think my favorite is when some low level sends me a one on one challenge when there's a bunch of us around.  

Poor zombie killer did this on the beach last time we were on.  Let's see.  You're a level 36.  A guy who is near as makes no difference 200 levels above you is sniping you out of your shoes before you can even spot him, and has about 20 kills in you in a row.  And his buddies just showed up.  And you still think that one on one is a good idea?  I sniped him once then went to grab another beer and let others have at him.

I got him 7 times in a row during that before I got bored with him.  I gave him a pass and the lil twat came back later and got one back on me while I was in a pause menu or something.

Edited by misanthrope304
I suck at typing
  • Like 3