DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I logged on here thinkin shit im gonna be blocked from signing on. I gotta quit takin big ol' snorts of moon shine. It was wearing off before we quit that shoulda been an indicator it was 5 in the dalm am. 

Great times last night. At least for me. I was probably muted by the whole party but dalmit i still had fun. 

And fuck that grave. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, melraz09 said:

Well thats bull shit

Quiet, Private Pyle, or we'll demote you. Wait, we can't demote you any lower than Private, Private Pyle.

That was the return of a classic last night - "that dude's higher ranked in the crew than I am!"

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am also enjoying that Dolfan is gonna be so pissed when he gets back from his cruise and reads this

I am also enjoying that got mel mocking JT for not having a One yet

It is always good to see how well respected I am in the Community!  I hope you all get pink eye.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

But at least you have bar stools!

And a new couch!  It arrived today!

My girlfriend is happy with the progress we're making on the house so that's the priority for me right now.   You dudes get your shots in while you can..

• Like 2

This game is a prime example of how to kill an entire night. I signed on around 3pm to assist a lady friend of mine start her MC business, I'm absolutely wasted by midnight while drunk driving Deadline's with Cristobal and Havoc. The next thing I notice is that it's 6am, I'm somehow still awake after a bash at the beach and now I'm working for Havoc's goddamn CEO group. The hell? Ranked up 5 spots though and I'm 5 away from 600. 

This pretty much sums up my Saturday night/Sunday morning.

LLVmkAI.jpg

Get that finger out of your nose! You don't know where that finger's been! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, J.T. said:

And a new couch!  It arrived today!

My girlfriend is happy with the progress we're making on the house so that's the priority for me right now.   You dudes get your shots in while you can..

Did you buy a nice crystal canister for storing your testicles in style?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Does it come with the elephant ?

Unfortunately, no. and I fear that the fucking Hobby Lobby / Michaels part of my walk of life with my significant other will begin soon.

By that time, I will just show up with a refurb XBone from GameStop that I unboxed in a parking lot somewhere and say, "HEY LOOKIT WHAT i PICKED UP AT A YARD SALE~!"

Better to ask forgiveness than permission and at least I have that new couch to sleep on, right?  It is near the gas fireplace so I don't have to worry about getting cold when my woman shuts the downstairs heat off out of spite.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, jstout said:

Tell her you're the man in the family ... then apologize for stepping out of line.

I am well versed in the art of casting my gaze downwards, nodding my head, and saying "I know, I know," a dozen times.

Weather the storm for 20 minutes or so and then go play Andromeda on my new previously owned XBox.One.

• Like 2