DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

If I cared enough to ask, I would've. I just found it funny that there's a guy in the crew who's a 240 and I'd never bumped into him. In case anyone didn't know, I play this game quite a bit, so it is strange. I bet it's a PS3 expat, though. One of us would've bumped into this dude before now if he'd built up that character exclusively on XBox.

15 hours ago, jstout said:

If I cared enough to ask, I would've. I just found it funny that there's a guy in the crew who's a 240 and I'd never bumped into him. In case anyone didn't know, I play this game quite a bit, so it is strange. I bet it's a PS3 expat, though. One of us would've bumped into this dude before now if he'd built up that character exclusively on XBox.

Well they are a member of like 5 different crews so they were probably playing under a different tag

Someone in the main VG thread just recently switched - I am spacing on who though. But I am pretty sure you are right with the expat theory

Only thing i wanna know is what the sam hell is an expat. 

Speakin of strangers brought in, i use to be one. Dont know if burke brought in anymore hooligans but dalmit yall accepted me and bottom of the barrel i be. 

Imma try to get on tonight iffin my ass can stay up after the 8pm games. 

• Like 1

Expat is short for expatriate, someone who lives in another country than the one they're from.

Like I'm guessing this dude (who accepted my friend request) started on the PS3 and migrated over to the Xbox One because he's a level 240 and none of us on the XBox for years (both of them) have seen him before. Too many of us playing too often on Xbox.

• Like 1

Im glad you went on to define expatriate. I woulda had to ask again. Im to lazy to google big words. Iffin-youn-to-my-brotha is the biggest word in my dictionary. Holy shit i feel like shootin dots. I'll be around playin iffin-youn-to-my-brother, join me. That is if i can stay awake. Dalm 8 am shift on saturdays is a kick in the biscuits. 

• Like 1

God damn that was a good time

Things I learned

- Robert walks like (to quote melraz) "like he has a dick up his ass"

- we will find anyway to fail a mission. We failed walking (twice), parking and participating in a funeral procession 

- Orcin sucks

- melraz apparently has a lemon tree so he can feed his Venus fly trap citrus or some shit. (I don't know. I'm tired and he was drunk)

And as always - Fuck Lamar

• Like 3