DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

34 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Los Santos Connection is a good one. Take your time doing it and kill everyone. Make it about 20-25 mins of work for the best payout, money and RP-wise.

Funnily enough - this is the one we just finished

I got brought in by Mis, CSC and Damien on like attempt #4

I think we were successful on attempt #6

I think all of us ended up in the hole

• Like 1

I remember doing that mission with Havoc and Gonzalez. We all died except Havoc, who soloed the entire Hangar section... and then got less RP than everyone else because me & Miami were DVDR crewmates and he was Howling Coffin.

7 hours ago, Robert C said:

Don't think so.  Pretty sure I made around 30 or so.  Spent it all.  I have many unnecessary new toys.  And $150k.

Too bad I ran out of time before I could buy the tugboat.  I even bought motorcycles to make Nate happy.

Who's in for collecting donations for Robert's tugboat fund? I think that's the only thing with a motor that he hasn't yet used to blow someone RIGHT TO HELL BAH GAWD.

• Like 1

I'm still working the old one.  Can't sell a car yet, still though.  Gonna try to stock my guy up with a bunch of bonds if I can.  Does this only work on lowrider modded cars, or do others work?

Forgot to mention the weird thing I saw yesterday.  Was in an invite only room.  Tried to carjack an NPC out of some standard POS car.  I pulled em out, but then the game wouldn't let me in.  Gave me the "this personal vehicle is unavailable" line that you get when you try to get into somebody's car after they've left the room.  No idea what that was about.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

"Dumb Shit" aka Mis trying to blow up the car that rear ended us and instead blowing up the Sandking we were driving

Oh that's not even the dumbest between me walking into the helicopter propellers, somehow being one-shotted in the passenger seat of a buzzard and Damien going to pick up his lady for 10 minutes and somehow being killed twice just standing at the start of the mission.  What a mess.  I netted like $10k between all the attempts and thank god it was before the football game or my controller would have been sent airborne.  

• Like 1

What's that new inky black thing on my left arm?

That Survivor song would have been too obvious. Also, the "Needles and Pins and the Seven Deadly Sins" lyric totally works.

Well son of a bitch. Worked all night and out ridin the harley today. A Dalm money glitch comes out and they fix the Shit Dalm near instantly. A behind the wall, indructible vehicles, hollow invincible man, glitches last for fuckin ever.  

It still works. Mis, I checked after seeing your post and Damien was off. I also never got a party invite from you while I was on.

Oh, and just in time for a car storage glitch, we can buy a sixth property.

Won't embed the video here, but if you wanna know more, go to YouTube and search for FreightTrainWTF.

EDIT: BTW, since it's about 9:30 p.m. or so R* England time right now, I don't expect a patch for this for hours. Could be wrong.

This new dupe glitch is so easy, I can't believe I got suckered into it this morning. Ended up future endeavoring a ton of cars I never use and shuttled the ones I do into one main garage, freeing up a lot of space (including the new sixth property) to fill three 10-car garages and one six-car garage full of Sultans. Roughly $797k+ for each car, comes out to a pretty good rainy day payout, considering they were all duped from a single $5k Faggio. 

2 hours ago, jstout said:

Won't embed the video here, but if you wanna know more, go to YouTube and search for FreightTrainWTF.

EDIT: BTW, since it's about 9:30 p.m. or so R* England time right now, I don't expect a patch for this for hours. Could be wrong.

His video made this seem much harder than it actually is. He includes something that is completely useless and takes more time than it should. 

Park your Sultan at the clubhouse garage door, blow it up, enter the clubhouse, sit on the Faggio and call Mors. Once the car blip stops blinking, hit right on the d-pad, change the paint job on the Faggio. Back out, get off the moped and exit the clubhouse. Drive to Mors, take it to Benny's, change the plate and then store. Rinse and repeat with the original car you had saved. 

4 hours ago, jstout said:

It still works. Mis, I checked after seeing your post and Damien was off. I also never got a party invite from you while I was on.

I promise, I've tried numerous times.  If you have me blocked, or if you have your privacy set to only people on your friends list can contact you, then you won't receive game or party invites.  I can't just join in on your session because you are in an invite only session according to GTA when I try to join.

Dunno then. I'll fuck around with the settings next time I'm on.

By the way, this glitch has been patched, according to numerous reports. The car no longer shows up at Mors Mutual after calling for it, it goes back into your garage instead. I'm sure another variation will turn up tomorrow.