DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Gotta have a motorcycle club and the in-club mechanic.

Drive Sultan RS to in front of clubhouse. Order a Faggio, have it delivered to clubhouse. Get on Faggio - don't drive out - mod it by buying a different license plate. Leave modding station, but not clubhouse. Get off Faggio, walk out of clubhouse. Get in Sultan RS, sell it at LSC. Get out of LSC, call for Sultan RS again - you'll still have it. Order another  Faggio, have it delivered to clubhouse, repeat procedure.

I made 17 million before I hit my limit of cars that can be sold in a day (something they put in after the hooker glitch, by the way). I then tried to stash some Sultan bonds in my garages, but as soon as you put the Sultan in the garage and left the garage, they turned back into Faggios. So, no Sultan bonds. Still, 17 million ain't bad. I immediately invested in cocaine futures by buying the fancy cocaine plant.

Mis, this didn't have anything to do with the rearranging circle. I think that was an earlier, similar glitch they patched by removing it. This was horribly easy, made the hooker glitch look complicated.

I'm an idiot for buying this game again - every time I try to get on and play I'm lucky to get even an hour before the online services screw up and lock me out of getting online completely.  

instead of turning your xbox off and on (which doesn't work if you have quick startup enable because hitting the power button doesn't turn off the console, but puts it into a sleep/hibernate state), try unplugging the power cable OR quitting out of the game by hitting the home button and then hitting the start button while gta5 his highlighted on the dashboard.  This kills the game and forces it to restart when you click on it again.

I probably have the shittiest connection out of anyone on the board @ <10mb download and 0.5ish mb upload on a dsl connection but speed isnt everything if your connection shits the bed constantly

Yeah - that used to happen to me all the time in Destiny.

You can also trying turning the quick startup or quick log-in or whatever the fuck it is called off and then reboot.

It will boot up and then ask you to log-in to your account.

Then you can turn the quick startup back on.

That has worked for me in the past.

I also think I sat on my headset but that is a different problem

I looked a little while ago, and I somehow still have an extra sultan.  This one is in my MC club garage, next to the bikes.  Wondering if it sneaked in before the fix, or if somehow the fix is not 100%.

Can't sell it because I hit my limit, but it clearly shows sultan, not faggio.

And it let me store another, this time in a regular garage.  Just had to mod something first, before storing.  Dunno if I'll be able to sell em eventually, but they're multiplying again.

Edited by Robert C

Weird. There's apparently a way to store at least one car in a motorcycle garage, but I haven't seen how.

There's also apparently a way to insure you spawn in a public room by yourself. I gotta look that one up.

Mis, I would just farm high-end missions until they come out with a 2X or 3X event, probably next week.

Get this: Someone on Reddit says you can kill a bunch of guys in the Tequi-La-La barfight by sticky bombing up a motorcycle and driving the sumbitch into the club, then detonating. Bati insurance is only $150.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jstout said:

Weird. There's apparently a way to store at least one car in a motorcycle garage, but I haven't seen how.

There's also apparently a way to insure you spawn in a public room by yourself. I gotta look that one up.

To store a car in there, have a garage full of cars, drive a motorcycle you have stored in the clubhouse into that full garage, like you would when rearranging your cars normally. It should swap them. 

To get in a public session by yourself, change your MTU settings. I know that's what you do, but do not know what the numbers have to be. 

2 hours ago, misanthrope304 said:

what is the best mission to farm for experience and money now? Damien is at level 98 and we need to get him the rpg

Los Santos Connection is a good one. Take your time doing it and kill everyone. Make it about 20-25 mins of work for the best payout, money and RP-wise.

5 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

To store a car in there, have a garage full of cars, drive a motorcycle you have stored in the clubhouse into that full garage, like you would when rearranging your cars normally. It should swap them. 

Yeah, I did that accidentally at one point.  It told me it could not swap, but I guess it did anyway.

I'm wondering if it's still working for me because I didn't turn the game off last night.  It's behaving differently than before, though.  I don't have to keep buying the scooter.  It just keeps reappearing.  I can do anything I want with the sultans, though, except sell em.  We'll see if I can do that after the timer runs out, or if I've been wasting my time with this last bunch.