DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

We need to take those two under our wing.

"Fellas, it's simple. Put sticky bomb on front of car. Drive up to player. Detonate."

Considering Omar was driving around Freemode in a Osiris, chances are he's a 12-year-old kid.

Rippa, the only thing stopping you from being better in Freemode was the fact that you went into a public room twice the whole time you played the game.

• Like 1

"You try to lose 'em, and I'll shoot at 'em."

What's sad is the whole time I'm saying to the screen "there's a railroad tunnel right back there, that's a great spot, you're going the wrong way."

And at one point he steals a Prairie - "this is a good car right here." Nope. Terrible car.

Though he would completely whoop my ass at Rocket League, from what I've been able to gather.

Somebody should cordially invite Austin Creed to this thread, hell just so he could read it since it looks like he will make the GTA a recurring theme.  Im pretty sure my 13 year old daughter would make him rage quit....I can just imagine what a member of the night shift would do to him.  He seriously needs help.  That was goddamn pathetic and he is supposedly the best gamer on the WWE roster right now.  

Kenny Omega worked his ass over in Street Fighter 5 too....a brock sized ass whoopin'

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ace said:

To be fair, Kenny had his arcade stick, and Creed didn't.

5-2

You think Creed is bringing that arcade stick with him on the road with the rest of the shit he has to pack?  Im sure he plays more on the dualshocks anyway.  Besides, 5-2...that aint the controller.  If he knew it was going down, he shoulda come prepared.  Kenny's Alex is...as the kids say, on point 100 straight fire fleek

...I hate myself now

So I get home at like 1230a last night and realized I hadn't done my dailies, so I signed in, did my things and was done. I'm sort of dicking around before I go to bed (as an FYI, 'dicking around' was me molotov bombing citizens as they were sitting by their pools).  

I realize I'm getting groggy and I start wrapping up. I see a dot headed towards me (I've got a $1000 bounty on right now) and think it's Robert or stout or Andrew.  And then I see "Novocain" and I smile.  Sent a welcome back text and signed off. 

I went to sleep half-sure I was just dreaming that.  

Welcome home Dan. LS missed you. 

• Like 2

Rockstar-created races in this update are a blast and would've been a stone hoot on crew night.

I'd be very careful treading in the waters of anything user-created that comes out of this, though. Maybe there'll be some good stuff.

Buncha, buncha new, expensive cars. Some free cars (old cars with racing-style liveries). Wild-looking new huge offroad. New Obey rally car. Might have to buy that one.

Of course the game services are unavailable right now. Back to Overwatch I go.

• Like 1

No new gameplay/freemode tweaks as far as I know, just stunt races. Lots of opportunities to go flying off cliffs. Not essential, but more fun than we deserve at this juncture.

Of course, they did put about 4 new $2 million supers on the market, so R* may sell some shark cards outta this yet.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, RIPPA said:

I feel so much better knowing that I am not the worst GTA online player... by far...

Holy shit, man.  We were decent players even during the days when our hideouts were abandoned gas stations. 

At the height of the 360 griefing days, we were shooting jets out of the sky with concentrated minigun fire and playing King Of The Mountain on the top of the Diddler Sachs mall.

We'd make Creed ragequit in seconds.  I'm sure I'd be back to shooting 6 or 7 under par at Golf if I tried hard enough so we'd even flog him in mini games.

I'd try my best not to plug him after completed heists but it would be hard since I do not trust any white dots that are not DVDVR.

25 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Traitor! 

It's a problem I've having. I keep getting kicked out of rooms and races. Tried resetting the router and the XBox. Gotta be a GTA problem, 'cause I can play Overwatch no problem. Gonna try again later.

I'm not into racing, but the new ones are actually pretty decent. Enjoyed the motorcycle ones more. Probably because I won them as well. One of them reminds me of Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64. 

Out of the cars, the Tropos Rallye is my favorite. The Tyrus being a close second. 

Y'all check out the $20,000 to enter races yet? Winner take all, sorta - Rockstar keeps $60,000 of the $160,000 in entry fees - and they're contact races, which makes sure they make GTA races seem subtle. I gotta try a few more of the new races, but I get raced out quick. No one's playing them, either, in a stunner. They're too busy Freemodin'.