DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Was it uphill both ways in the snow?

No, and Adam didn't have a mic, so no witty one liner, at least to my knowledge. Wasn't one shot either... Really, now that I think about it, it wasn't that special.

Me and two other DVDVR guys just beat 10 survival levels.TEAMWORKRATE~

I'm Robert_T_Pooner and it was awesome watching you channel John McClean, as you took a helicopter out with a pistol. I'm kinda shitty, so thanks for saving me time after time. Got a bluetooth headset in the mail, as I don't know where my old one disappeared to.
That was a lot of fun, the tenth wave, everybody else was dead, I killed absolutely loads of guys, took down two copters with all of my ammo, and was left firing with just a pistol. I dared to run out to get more ammo, and I was probably 10 feet from my sweet spot before I was gunned down.I was SO close. I'll never play that well again in my life.Also: I laughed so much when miamigonzalez shouted down his mic 'where are you going? Turn around!!'As I don't have a mic, there was method to my driving the complete wrong way, I was trying to head him off the other direction, thats why I stopped so you could get your own car and we'd Sheild him.Turns out when we did rescue Leroy, they had a billion and ten cars with perfect aim.If you read this, I apologise I couldn't replay any more, I couldnt take the 10 mile drive just to get to them just to die..

Finally played with a crew member. It was awesome. JET FIGHTER RACING!

I've spent the whole day trying to steal a fighter jet from the base. I can get to it every time (airborne insertion) but I can't for the life of me get off the base.

I'm still used to the idea of the gametime slowing down when you bring up the radio menu. During the beginning of a mission, I accidentally ran over one of our dudes as he was fucking around with his bike - killing him in the process. I couldn't stop laughing... To my defense, it waaaas dark. It wasn't a crew member (I hope...) and the guy was playing like a wanker, so I didn't feel too badly.

Watching the online gameplay video, the best reaction I saw was where dudes realized talking into a headset actually made your character's mouth move. This is like the greatest thing in the history of video games to some people.

I do love how shouting at store clerks makes them hand over money faster. If I ever get this I'm just going to shout random Talking Heads lyrics that make no fucking sense at them.

In a mission last night to steal a Lost van for Trevor, Gonzalez was driving the van back, and glfpunk and I were trailing on bikes. For literally no reason whatsoever, glfpunk begins swerving back and forth on the road, putting me into the guardrail and killing me. He said he was "dancing on his bike."

• Like 3

In a mission last night to steal a Lost van for Trevor, Gonzalez was driving the van back, and glfpunk and I were trailing on bikes. For literally no reason whatsoever, glfpunk begins swerving back and forth on the road, putting me into the guardrail and killing me. He said he was "dancing on his bike."

I believe it said that you committed suicide

I apologize to Cliff Hanger. I had no idea the car would get stuck in a bush when I drove into it to avoid the cops. 

And I blame Adam for not bringing Leroy back safely.

Shit, I apologize for getting my head blown off within two seconds of getting the first driver.

I'm not gonna play any more til Monday when my bluetooth arrives, I think; I'm just getting way too frustrated at my performance and not being able to talk.  I might join people's invites for golf/tennis/etc but no more attempts at anything that requires teamwork.

Anyone had a bicycle race yet? I was racing seven other people, it was hilarious.

First of all, two people actually started before the GO! even came up, the guy on the headset was going mental! CHEATER CHEATER DID YOU ALL SEE THAT??

Then there was a massive pileup at 2 mp/h and I crawled over the rest of the bikes to win the race. There was probably 4 seconds between first and last place.

I was so laughing hard.

If you hit the gas right before Go comes up you get a speed boost.

I did a helicopter death match, that wad pretty fun.

I sold off my crappy garage in the city and bought a crappy one in Sandy Shores. It's right by the airfield so I can get a helicopter and plane.

on the single player side, I finished the mandatory "homage to Heat" mission that's been in every game since VC. Good times.

I apologize to Cliff Hanger. I had no idea the car would get stuck in a bush when I drove into it to avoid the cops.  And I blame Adam for not bringing Leroy back safely.

You have a thing for getting vehicles stuck

Now wait one second. I wasn't the one who got that tanker truck stuck in the fence.

I apologize to Cliff Hanger. I had no idea the car would get stuck in a bush when I drove into it to avoid the cops.  And I blame Adam for not bringing Leroy back safely.

You have a thing for getting vehicles stuck

Now wait one second. I wasn't the one who got that tanker truck stuck in the fence.

Your presence clearly had a negative impact on things to cause that.

So yesterday I started a solo session and trawled arond Sandy Shores for an hour or so. Persistence paid off, as I am now the owner of the nastiest vehicle in the game. I give you... the Rat Loader:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/death_valley_driver/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/xkkt8qEOYEmlVmkHH8WVRQ
When I've got the levels and the cash it's getting tricked out as a racing hot rod with an exposed engine, a big scoop and straight exhausts sticking out of the side. It is wonderful in its hideousness. Now saving up for the electric supercar so they can sit side by side in my garage.