DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

i had 2 people quit/get booted when playing tennis.

much easier once you figure out how to aim your shots and serves.

---

From the ifruit online guide

Once you have a Garage of your own you will have a Mechanic who can deliver your personal vehicle directly to you – in Freemode or even on a Mission.

All apartments come with Garages; you will be told how many cars will fit inside when you browse them online.

Garages can be bought individually; sizes vary from 2 to 10 cars.

You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club.

You can only own one property at any time.

When you purchase a new property you will be partially refunded for any property you previously owned.

FYISold an Ubermacht Oracle at Los Santos customs for $8000. Best ive gotten for a car i think.

Not quite the same thing but there was a thing that popped up that said "Simeon is looking for a special Coquette" and a green car icon popped up not far away. I was busy trying to break into Fort Zancudo at the time, so didn't do anything with it at the time, but later, running from cops, I saw the Coquette with a player in it, and he pulled into an alleyway to hide from cops.Just to be a dick, I led the cops right to him, and he drove off to the nearest LS Customs, in Paleto Bay. I followed He tried to go in but it wouldn't work because cops were after him. So I shot him, drove off and evaded the cops, went back and resprayed it, evaded a couple people trying to jack the ride on the drive across the map from Paleto Bay to the LS docks, and made $11,835 on the deal.
  • Like 2

I'm 2nd in the member ranking, but I don't know how. Do you not have to do things as part of the crew to go up the ladder? Cause i've done nearly everything by myself so far. Still having trouble finding anyone from the crew.

Why freemode is the best of everything:

I drive to the airport and get in a helicopter. I seek out a couple people on foot, and try to land the chopper on one of them, or get him with the tail rotor. I don't know whether he realized that's what I was doing, or just thought I was a crap pilot, but either way, when I'm on the ground he gets in the passenger seat of the chopper.

Mentally shrugging, I lift off and fly towards someone else. I spot someone in the process of robbing a store. I touch down outside the store, curious what he'll do when he gets out and sees a helicopter.

What the guy tries to do is shoot me and the passenger. I hop out of the chopper and blast him with a shotty a couple times point-blank, grabbing the money he dropped, (over a grand.) I get in the chopper and find my erstwhile passenger running about. I tease waiting just long enough that he comes towards me as the cops start to arrive, and then I take off without him. He gets killed by the respawned foiled robber.

Just another day in Los Santos.

• Like 1

Got up to level 12 (on PS3, sorry Marcos), and that somehow levelled the crew up as well. So you're welcome. Bumped into WildPegasus yesterday for a bit, we nearly killed each other because he didn't get that the red ring around my dot on the map meant we were crewmates. I think Zundian was in the same boat, because he ran like a scalded dog every time I got near him tonight, and I was only trying to say hello. Also, he really doesn't want to play tennis with me.I'm undefeated at Tennis. 5-0. Just beat a level 55 guy.

I was actually chasing the asshole "Lamar sent" for my hold-up tutorial because he not only ran off with the entire take but he stole my fucking car to boot! I literally hunted him down, drove my car off a cliff and miraculously landed ON HIM and stole my car back.

Got up to level 12 (on PS3, sorry Marcos), and that somehow levelled the crew up as well. So you're welcome. Bumped into WildPegasus yesterday for a bit, we nearly killed each other because he didn't get that the red ring around my dot on the map meant we were crewmates. I think Zundian was in the same boat, because he ran like a scalded dog every time I got near him tonight, and I was only trying to say hello. Also, he really doesn't want to play tennis with me.I'm undefeated at Tennis. 5-0. Just beat a level 55 guy.

I was actually chasing the asshole "Lamar sent" for my hold-up tutorial because he not only ran off with the entire take but he stole my fucking car to boot! I literally hunted him down, drove my car off a cliff and miraculously landed ON HIM and stole my car back.