DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Got up to level 12 (on PS3, sorry Marcos), and that somehow levelled the crew up as well. So you're welcome. Bumped into WildPegasus yesterday for a bit, we nearly killed each other because he didn't get that the red ring around my dot on the map meant we were crewmates. I think Zundian was in the same boat, because he ran like a scalded dog every time I got near him tonight, and I was only trying to say hello. Also, he really doesn't want to play tennis with me.I'm undefeated at Tennis. 5-0. Just beat a level 55 guy.

• Like 1

You just missed me, I'm off to bed. AxBloodTheory, if any of you were wondering. AKA the only person who took the Hart Family colours thing seriously - although last time Pegasus saw me, I was trying the 'Bikini + leather jacket + knee-high boots' look.Yes, my avatar is female. Bicycle races are a lot of fun (and a good way to push your stamina*).* Pisses me off that it still says "Out of Shape" next to my name.

• Like 1

Got up to level 12 (on PS3, sorry Marcos), and that somehow levelled the crew up as well. So you're welcome. Bumped into WildPegasus yesterday for a bit, we nearly killed each other because he didn't get that the red ring around my dot on the map meant we were crewmates. I think Zundian was in the same boat, because he ran like a scalded dog every time I got near him tonight, and I was only trying to say hello. Also, he really doesn't want to play tennis with me.I'm undefeated at Tennis. 5-0. Just beat a level 55 guy.

That was hilarious bc I just saw you run up to me and I started shooting. Sorry about the driving around too, I forgot I wanted to get some clothes although your outfit had me laughing.

Putting a red ring around things that are friendly seems kind of against the basic unspoken code of video game design (blue = good red = bad, amirite) so I can get why that would throw people off at first.

There's one color in the game for your friends, and a different one for your crew mates. But I agree, neither should be red.

Played a guy in golf tonight and shot a personal best -5. He was -3. I am trying to figure out if you get more XP for a lower score. I got 2900 for that round.

The Online status in the Ifruit app are indeed really great.

I accidentally drove off an overpass tonight because I was trying to drive and watch CMLL on my ipad.

Finally did arm wrestling. pretty lame to me.

and...CREDITS.  Finished with the main story at last.

Did make a online character but have only just dipped my toe in the water, I'll look for you guys over the weekend and try to begin in earnest