DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Yeah I was able to recreate my Saints Row character and then it hung launching the race. Oh well.

Is there a reason we're not using the amazing dvdvr logo? I was disappoint when the other logo came up on Missy's shirt.

Latest reports have some people totally losing their online characters and having to restart from scratch. 

I'm not gonna even bother with the online at this point.

This happened to me. I got my guy exactly perfect. Had to recreate, and I dont like what I ended up with. Luckily (I guess) it crashed trying to load the first race after 10 minutes. I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm still stuck on Launch Session for the tutorial race.

In the main game, I am kicking myself about the

Epsilon

mission.

I didn't realise that you could kill the guys and take their money, I missed out on $2m and got myself a sturdy tractor

Which I do admit sits in my garage.

Managed to get online, did a bunch of the tutorial missions, got to where you start the first team deathmatch and I got the swirling circle of death. Tried to go online again later and it went straight back to character creation... and I'd really liked the character I'd already got up to level 3 with (except all online avatars seem to have creepy sunken zombie eyes).

Man, my crew are a bunch of bandits as expected. Can't trust any of them. They destroyed my car, but luckily it was insured and they picked up the bill. Then one of them put a bounty on my head for giggles, I assume, but I lead 2 of them chasing me down an alley, went up some steps, then when they both came round the corner they both thought the other one was me and shot each other, then I picked them off from above. Very satisfying.

• Like 1