DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I've been trying to find some good videos of people having fun with the game on youtube but it's been really hard so far.

Only found 1 guy worth mentioning, his name is SP33DY: 

All the other videos are 2 hour streams of british kids saying bitch nigga 20 times in a row and shooting dears in the head. If you find anything cool, please link it.

EDIT: Found another decent guy, not as fun as the other though.

From what very little I've seen of the game so far, the Franklin/Lamar stuff is an Ice Cube comedy just waiting to happen.

Seriously. One of my few complaints is that there is not nearly enough Lamar.

You need to hang out with the guy more often to get more funny shit. He definitely is a good foil to Franklin's character who seems to get lost a little bit in the Trevor/Michael relationship.And it seems like the internet is really divided on him, it's like 50/50 on people who love and hate him.

We love Lamar because we all know Lamar.  During "The Long Stretch*" I found myself talking back to him like he was in the room.  He reminds me of my older brother sometimes.

*The last storyline bit I played before we got the new puppy last week.  Haven't played since.

I really can't wait for GTAO tomorrow. Death matches, free roam, golf tournaments, darts tournaments, fighting tournaments, knight fighting tournaments, etc...

Too bad the servers will crash hard with half a billion people trying to log in.

What Big Fresh said. 

Also, what Gonzalez said. Luckily in a way I wont be able to get online tomorrow because of work commitments, but Wednesday I'm off work for five days. So yeah, should be fun.

Is there gonna be a DVDVR PS3 thing at all I can join? I've never really joined a thing before.

"GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities - everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay)."

Ummmm... Ok.