DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

The Mayor has just been getting worked to death. He's still around making sure the world is safe from 2 beer.

Also, I think I've been playing with my female character too long because I read Dolfan's post and the thing I got most excited about was "OOOOOOH new haircuts!"

• Like 2

The Mayor has just been getting worked to death. He's still around making sure the world is safe from 2 beer.

Also, I think I've been playing with my female character too long because I read Dolfan's post and the thing I got most excited about was "OOOOOOH new haircuts!"

Shall we schedule a shopping trip next week, just us girls?  You can get your hair done, and I'll try to find something that matches my tattoos.

• Like 2

This guy with an armored Kuruma killed me, and it seemed he was playing with a group of people who drove them.  So I tried going after him.  First time I just gave up, cause he was further away.  Started a gang attack and the fucker came in and shot me dead.  So I came back, beat the gang attack and he was on the other side of the construction area, seemingly stuck.  I shot him three times with my homing launcher, and I'm pretty sure at least two of them landed.. and nothing.  He wound up getting me from across the way.  Tried to get him again a bit later, he blew me up.  So I decided to say fuck it.  I put several sticky bombs on my car, drove it at him and exploded it.  He drove away seemingly unscathed.  Some guy I noticed driving around with him got killed and respawned near me, so I riddled him with bullets, two clips, before he fucking died.  And then I got in the cop car, looking to go down and find the other guy.  He winds up ramming me, I spin in the air, but wind up attaching THREE sticky bombs to his kuruma and blowing it up (killling myself int he process).  And he drove the fuck away.  What. The. Fuck?  Can an armored Kuruma, w/ fully upgraded armor, survive that shit?  Or is he cheating somehow?  Apparently he's level 1000.

Edit:  And sending mercenaries after him apparently did the trick.  Weird.

Shall we schedule a shopping trip next week, just us girls?  You can get your hair done, and I'll try to find something that matches my tattoos.

I'll get Andrew over so his chick ("Drewina") on my account can join y'all. 

• Like 2

Can't wait to look at this stuff. In about a year (or more), when I eventually upgrade a console generation. Money is kicking my arse lately.

Lemme guess: A beat-up hooptie is gonna cost $2 million somehow before mods. This still sounds like fun.

Fourth property's fun. I've been on a significant yellow and purple Sentinel XS kick ($14,000-$17,000 each) and they spawn real near Eclipse Towers, so I've been thinking about moving my base of operations there for a while now. It's always a war zone up there, though, so that'll take some creative thinking. I could very, very easily go down to two garages no problem, so four seems crazy. There's nothing I really want to add.

I was thinking to myself last night that this may be the first time I couldn't immediately think of 10 more cars I want.  I've got 30 on both characters, with maybe 20-25 overlaps.  I'm sure I'll still find 10 more I want, though.  I already know of 2.  

Are those little lowriders in the pictures Futos?  If so, someone alert melraz.

The latest Vette is fun. It's weird, 'cause it's a Muscle car, and you'd think it would be Sports Classics. For racing, it's still pretty much a step slower than the Annihilator, but it's MUCH easier to drive. That said, if anyone knows how to drive an Annihilator, you're beat.

I liked that Sports Classics 'Vette, but it was slower and harder to drive than the top car in the class, so I saw no need for it. The Casco's the same way, but I love the engine sound, so I'm keeping it for now. I love having my Sandking, but I can't remember the last time I used it.

I'm not a big personal vehicle in Freemode kind of guy, anyway. I like my Sultans because they're disposable. I'm also not big into motorcycles like the Mayor - all you need is one road bike and one dirt bike. Those bikes with the speed boost are like "here, lemme pay $700,000 so I can die a lot more often."

Bought the electric sports car. SO much fun. Not real fast, but handles well. I put as much carbon on it as possible, then painted it carbon black with a killer purple overspray and named it the Karbon Khamelion.

This update is gonna be fun. At least one new car is a must-buy if rumors turn out to be true.

• Like 1

Bought the electric sports car. SO much fun. Not real fast, but handles well. I put as much carbon on it as possible, then painted it carbon black with a killer purple overspray and named it the Karbon Khamelion.

This update is gonna be fun. At least one new car is a must-buy if rumors turn out to be true.

Damnit Stout, now I'm gonna have to explain to people at work why I'm laughing.

Is there any info on new cars out?  I didn't see any.  Admittedly, I didn't exactly do an exhaustive search though.

• Like 1

Dalm how long have i been gone? New vette?? New bike?? New futo??? More garage space???? These bastards really want me to getta one.

I had about $1,600 worth of shit go wrong tear up or break in the last month so id say it'll be awhile.

I haven't even tried to get on since i played with burke and robert 8 years ago when my dalm router decided to take a shit again. I'll replace it when i get a one cause everything else works fine other than the 360. I really dont feel like fuckin with the router like i did last time. My house came dalm near to bein tore down from me bein pissed off so bad. I can still do private online and missions but where the hells the fun in that. I wont even be a shit plant supervisor when i get back on. Catch ya on the flip side my brothers.

• Like 1

We need to start a GoFundMe for the mayor.

He's too busy hobnobbing with musical celebrities to come back to Los Santos.

People are reporting (haven't been on yet to see myself) that they've added a feature with this new update to buy any ammunition (at a higher cost) directly from the Interaction menu right where you are instead of having to go to AmmuNation. That's gigantic.

• Like 3

I had the weirdest thing happen to me online yesterday.  I have the high end apartment model and I loaded the online game from single player but was unable to leave the apartment.  I'd walk up to the door and wouldn't get the "Exit Apartment/Enter garage" prompt.  Instead, the door would actually open and I could explore the hallway.  Why Rockstar would build the hallway, I have no idea.  There was even a window in the hallway showing the more of the exterior.  Anyway, I could even enter the elevator but it wouldn't go anywhere.  All I had access to was the hallway, apartment, and elevator.  Pulling up the phone would immediately minimize it again.  The other weird thing was I still had the single player life bars.  I dropped a grenade hoping I'd blow up and respawn.  There was an explosion and I bounced off the wall, along with the intact (?)  grenade.  No "Wasted" screen, just my guy lying there.  Then the screen went black and refused to load anything else.

But the guy carpet-bombing you with RPGs would never run out, either. FIghts are gonna get even more "in the trenches" than they are now, because nothing will have to happen for people to get more ammo.

Haven't played with the new cars yet, but they seem kinda disappointing. The one I thought was gonna be there isn't there. I dunno if it's coming later, or what.

The big fun, for me: Bought the cheapest apartment in Eclipse Towers (the one on the hill with all the fights - even though I hate that place). Why there? It's three blocks from the spawn point of the $17,420 blue Sentinel XS and the $14,000-plus yellow Sentinel XS. I got seven of them in an invite-only room (five yellows and two blues) in a five-hour span (they spawn between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m.), using one of the Sentinels I had and ones I had collected. They're the new red gang cars for current-generation.

Oh, and I haven't been able to leave the apartment before (gotten no choice to go to the garage or out of the apartment), but I've never been able to open the door. I had to restart the game.

Unlimited grenade launcher. Dalm i might need to play missions.

I agree that could get aggravating. Maybe limit the big guns (rockets, grenade launcher, grenades) or put a timer on on it like off radar or call mercs.