DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Wow...

I just picked up a couple of drunk college kids who were looking for a safe ride home back to their motel so he could fuck her for her birthday. And once they got in my car, I sold themTo a group of cannibals up in the hills.

I feel dirty.

That's so terrible.

I almost want to get a console just for this game, as ridiculous a purchase as that would be.

Wow...

I just picked up a couple of drunk college kids who were looking for a safe ride home back to their motel so he could fuck her for her birthday. And once they got in my car, I sold themTo a group of cannibals up in the hills.

I feel dirty.

... Do you HAVE to do that?!No, but why wouldn't you?

Wow...

I feel dirty.

... Do you HAVE to do that?!No, you could just then back to their motel like they asked. But they didn't offer me any money or even the chance to watch them fuck, so why bother?
  • Like 1

The kids are horrid little shits but you have to imagine that Michael bears a significant amount of responsibility for that. 

For one thing, they both apparently know Trevor. Anyone who let their kid get anywhere near Trevor is clearly an unfit parent.

Y'know what? Never mind what I said. There's being a snotty brat due to bad parenting and then there's

dosing your dad with acid, stealing his car and money from his bank account, and running away.

Fuck that asshole.

Not to complain or playa hate, but the driving and handling on cars sucks. It's legitimately hard to drive and shoot at the same time and when you focus on a target, the character seems to be unable to steer too. Franklin & Lamar had me laughing though because they sound too much like friends of mine growing up.

"Big Dog, Big Nuts." LOL....that "Employee of the Month" conversation had me laughing for five minutes straight.

I haven't been back to the strip club, but I think only four of the girls will leave with you.

Played another two sets (best two-out-of-three) of tennis, this time with some douche named Donato at the Vinewood Apartments court.  Switching to Easy made it a cakewalk; I wiped him out and only lost one game.  Poor bastard lost match point on a Double Fault, HA!

It's absurd how much fun you can have just spending an hour or so playing tennis, golf or darts.

Just wait until GTA Online launches. You guys can have fun wasting your time doing deathmatches or robbing banks or whatever, I'm gonna become the Andre Agassi of GTA.
  • Like 1

Was screwing around today and kicked down a fence in front of the ocean and ran and jumped and Michael did a picture-perfect dive, only I ended up going head-first into the dock instead of the water and he let out this pitiful "Agh" and slowly rolled off the dock into the water and it absolutely SLAYED me.

So, I am like five minutes into the free wander and I have gotten a haircut and beaten a black man to death on the front steps of his house.

Welcome back to Los Santos.

I was annoyed by the fact that you can fail the first mission by not following the path.  Who in the history of GTA uses the waypoints?

Is there a DVDVR gang or group or whatever in the Rockstar Social Club?

GTA Online won't be up until 10/1 like FSW said and there will most certainly be a DVDVR crew on 360 even if we have to starve our families to afford a copy.Our first bank job is sooooo going to be like the one in Heat. I am stoked!
Like Heat, but if every character is Waingro.

I am sure that Fresh will make some pretty boy like Chris Shiherlis and I will make some Shemar Moore looking dude but our violence will be of Bosnian-levels of inhuman atrocity.

• Like 1

Trevor is the best. I switched to him and he woke up straddling a freeway overpass railing in his underwear. "No clothes no car no problem"

Michael never does anything cool and Franklin has some good ones but Trevor has amazing switchuations if you weeeeeell.