DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Is there a DVDVR gang or group or whatever in the Rockstar Social Club?

GTA Online won't be up until 10/1 like FSW said and there will most certainly be a DVDVR crew on 360 even if we have to starve our families to afford a copy.

Our first bank job is sooooo going to be like the one in Heat.  I am stoked!

• Like 1

GTA Online won't be up until 10/1 like FSW said and there will most certainly be a DVDVR crew on 360 even if we have to starve our families to afford a copy. Our first bank job is sooooo going to be like the one in Heat.  I am stoked!
You have no idea how depressing it is that I need the game, electricity, and an Internet connection before I can work with you fine gentlemen.

Posted Image

I would go and set all of her shoes and handbags on fire.  Blood for blood.

Ugh.  Just her screenname shows she's needy and whiny.  Literally a drama queen.  And also probably trying to live like a queen while sponging off of her boyfriend/parents, which is why she has no problem destroying a $60 game.

I would report the bitch for theft and destruction of property.

Anyway, didn't have much time to play last night, and I will be housesitting for my parents for the next few days, so no gaming there.  Hopefully the withdrawals won't hit too hard ;)

I did get far enough to unlock Chop.  I had fun playing fetch with him, which in this case, meant throwing the ball on to the porch of a crack house and getting in a fight with the residents when I tried to get the ball back.

I don't have clothing stores unlocked yet.  I've come across a couple of them (I think) but I can't go into the buildings.  I want to get a Hawaiian shirt to go along with the Max Payne 3 style shaved head/beard combo I have going for Michael.

GTA Online won't be up until 10/1 like FSW said and there will most certainly be a DVDVR crew on 360 even if we have to starve our families to afford a copy.Our first bank job is sooooo going to be like the one in Heat. I am stoked!
Like Heat, but if every character is Waingro.

The shit we will do will give Jack Thompson a positive public image once he shows our Youtube gameplay vids on the morning circuit.

THESE FUCKERS EVEN SHOT THE DOGS~!  DO SOMETHING, CONGRESS~!  VIDEO GAMES ARE EVIL~!

We will cause millions in property damage just to get away with $250K.

• Like 1

Even though I don't feel like I'm very good at this game yet and have never bothered with xbox live/online multiplayer before I am very intrigued by the possibility of forming a partnership with the Legitimate Businessmen of DVDVR and conducting some Legitimate Bank Business online.

Guess I've still got two weeks to practice.

THESE FUCKERS EVEN SHOT THE DOGS~!  DO SOMETHING, CONGRESS~!  VIDEO GAMES ARE EVIL~!

"I told them not to touch the fucking alarm.  They did.  If they hadn't done, what I told them not to do..."

Is it wrong that my favourite thing to do so far in the game, so far, is tow truck missions and stealing a cab and picking up fares?! Rock Star could put this same game out as "Grand Theft Cab Driver" and it would probably be my favourite thing ever.  

Maybe I should pitch the idea of "Grand Theft Menial Labour"?! "While Franklin, Michael and Trevor go out and commit bank heists, murders and drug deals, the underappreciated members of Los Santos go about their day-to-day business.  Now you can control a member of Los Santos' workforce: drive a cab, a bus or a tow truck; clean up Trevor's murder scenes; clean Michael's pool; groom Chop!  It's all here in 'Grand Theft Menial Labour'!" 

Ah, yes, here is it:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews/create

They're basically clans (they call them "crews") that exist across different games. So far that includes Max Payne 3 and GTA Online, I'm sure it's eventually include the next Red Dead, Midnight Club, whatever.

I also believe it's cross platform, so even though FSW and I can't play together, our performance would still boost the DVDVR's "Crew" overall stats. I think.

I could be the one to start it if no one else wants to, but I'm honestly not the best candidate, because as Rippa and J.T. will tell you, my gaming schedule is not the most reliable.

No multiplayer until 10/1

Yeah, but hasn't the Rockstar Social Club been up since Max Payne 3 came out?

I was on RSC when RDR came out, dude.

We have until the end of the month to figure out the whos / wheres / whens of our beloved DVDVR XBox 360 GTA Krew.

We will cause so much bodily harm in this game, players may speculate that we are actually members of MS-13.

Conan's video game "review" videos are pretty good.  If there was still a TechTV around, it would make a good series.

Re: the Social Club - I think the crews are cross-platform?  I've been a member since GTAIV but I've never really done anything with the site.  I tried uploading some photos to there through the in-game camera but the connection timed out.

I haven't gotten to the stock trading portion yet, but if you have, you can use this site to see real time updates on the prices.  Crazy how much detail is in this game.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq