DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Mines are a little bit better than airstrikes in the "probably won't work, but is funny as hell when it does" category.

If you put a sticky on someone's car and a bunch of cops are around you, chances are very good the cops are gonna trigger the thing off.

I'm on (on PS3) right now, dude.

EDIT: Shit, that was your friend request I just turned down. Thought it was a random (you get friend requests a lot when you play as a female avatar. Especially if you're high level and have nice cars). I've sent one back to you now.

Last weekend I discovered the Benefactor Glendale. The car handles like a brick, but since I own a '84 300SD I now have to possess one at some point.

I realize the car's not based on that model, but the diesel purr is there at idle and it looks close enough for my virtual blood.

Do hate having to spend $200,000 on it, though.

I'm on (on PS3) right now, dude.

EDIT: Shit, that was your friend request I just turned down. Thought it was a random (you get friend requests a lot when you play as a female avatar. Especially if you're high level and have nice cars). I've sent one back to you now.

Yeah, from the stories on here, AxB strikes me as a lunatic and is definitely ringleader of the PS3 Horsemen. I'd be honored to split heads with the likes of him.

I'm working 12-13-hour days seven days a week right now, so my play time's been limited. Got home last night and watched most of the second half of the Clippers-Trailblazers, fighting off sleep the whole time. I then crashed immediately after the game. Unsure when I'll be back on. At the rate I'm going, maybe March.

Robert, we'll finally be back on by 2016, having to shoot each other in Freemode 'cause we're the only ones left. It'll suck, 'cause you'll know what I'm gonna try to do when I come at you in a car.

• Like 1

I picture it looking like I Am Legend. Robert has been wandering the lonely, desolate streets for months. Not a bullet fired. Not a sticky detonated. What's the point? There hasn't been anyone around these parts for so long, he forgot what a human voice sounds like. He sadly kicks a crushed Sprunk can down the street with his hands in his pockets, shuffling along, lost in his thoughts.

Suddenly, his ears perk up. He twists his head ever so slightly, pointing his ear toward the sound.

"Was that screeching tires?"

He listens intently for a moment, but no more sounds are heard. He looks back to the door of the central pay and spray. A jovial laugh bellows from deep within as he recalls awaiting a poor soul to exit that garage door. If the minigun didn't get him, the sticky bombs did.

As his hearty laughter echoes off of Maze Tower, an idling engine is creeping down the narrow corridor.

Just as the final whisper of the laugh escapes his lips, he hears the click. He turns, but it is too late.

Robert is enveloped in the fiery doom of JStout's sedan.

As the debris settles and the fire burns, silence swallows Los Santos like a dark cloud. However, it is short-lived. Laughter begins again, but it is a different laugh. An evil laugh. It continues for several minutes, followed by a cough and one short sentence.

"Sorry man. You know I had to."

• Like 6

I know on the 360 version from the single player pause menu its online, play online, then there are several different options. Crew only, friends obly, invite only, etc....I dont know of a way to change types once started without goin back to single player pause menu.

If you are like me and do not like dicking around in Free Mode and prefer the Quick Job option, but hate the fucking loading times, here is a tip I found on Reddit:

- Go online in an invite only session (selected either from story mode in the options menu or via creator mode for some dumb reason).
- Select a quick job you wish to play

- Play.

- After each job you go to the voting screen, but if everybody else decides to leave you can easily get back into your free mode without the loading times.

- Repeat.

I personally hate it whenever I am doing races and after a few races or contact missions you only get either DM or other types of jobs at the voting screen.

Last night, me and Cris ran into some bitches who were trying to do something they called a Spawn Trap to us. It involved putting bounties on each other to lure us to the beach and having a Sniper Battle, only there were seven of them and two of us (later four, Wardy and his mate Kannabis King turned up). But apparently they had (or thought they had) figured out a way to kill people where they always respawn on the beach and you can spawn snipe them. It also involved hiding behind dunes like pussies, and using the Karl Marxman rifle a lot. And what was either luck or a good connection speed.

Then a hacker showed up. Who was probably allied with them, because they'd kill us while we were reporting and kicking him. The guys we were fighting all left but the hacker was still there, and then I spotted a white, borderless dot next to me and shot it... and killed Cristobal. Who suffers from permanent red dot disorder, and has a blue and green border at all times.

Fucking hackers.

We did some missions later. Cris needed money, as he was down to his last $1000 or so. I was down to my last $3,5000,000. I bought an Adder last week. I didn't really want one, I just had so much money it made no sense not to.