DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

That's another problem with running into a herd of dots - "oh, shit, they're working together. Not good."

I have no patience for checking out the players before I go plunging into a fight. I really need to remember to do that. There was that time I was getting my ass beat and was like "are they all on the same side?" and finally got around to checking the roster and it was me and five dudes from the same crew. I said "adios, muchachos," and got the hell out of there.

It happens every once in a while, especially if when someone charges heedlessly into big groups as often as I do.  Usually I can still do pretty well against a big group that's together, either because they're not very good or because they don't coordinate well.  These guys, though, knew what they were doing. 

Quick post so i dont forget. It was an evenin of ups and downs on gta, even if it was all downs the highlight of the night woulda made it worth while. 1 rocket 6 kills. I cant take credit but glad i got to see robert do it.

• Like 3

melraz gets partial credit for that one.  We pissed off a whole mess of folks, and they were all clustered around two personal vehicles lining up shots on him.  It kinda looked like the night we all waited for that guy outside the pay and spray with the firetruck, except the end result was the opposite.  They never even noticed me, or my RPG, until it was too late.

The whole left side of my screen lit up with all the deaths/POV charges/bad sport messages.  It was glorious.  Easily a top 10 all time kill for me.

• Like 4

That is mean. Sure, I have taken lowbies in passive mode on helicopter rides only to bail out and kill them when the chopper crashes, but that is just vicious.

I love our ill treatment of our fellow human beings.

• Like 2

Glad I got to see that after hearing the description on the chat. 

We had another mixed bag last night.  Wound up in a freemode session where EVERYBODY wanted to be in an aircraft of some type.  There'd be like 6 things in the air at the same time, with multiple guys in some of em.  melraz managed a damn nice shot on an annihilator with his RPG.  We managed to take down a few tanks with various sticky bomb methods, and got a guy in a parking garage glitch using the passive/sticky approach.  There was also a level 5 guy that kept challenging melraz to 1:1 deathmatches, which went exactly as you'd expect.

We did get to hold a brief beach party, but everybody left way too quickly.  Had the passive/sticky bomb trick used on us at one point.  After we figured out what they were doing, it's easy to defend against.  You can't kill the passive guy, but you can damn sure use explosives to relieve him of his sticky bomb burden. 

• Like 1

All I know is I was up stupid early this morning for no good reason - so I flip on my console at 4:30 and see Robert and stout on and I was like "Fuck - if I join them, I know I am never getting to work"

Plus then I remembered that I still haven't downloaded the last update

• Like 1

I was asleep at 4:30. I've been neglecting Los Santos for the start of basketball season - they're giving us NBA League Pass for a week, and that's like NBA crack.

Hell, we were wondering where you were the last couple nights.  We needed the help, between me missing 1000000000 sniper shots and melraz being on beer 3.

• Like 2

No, he always stops at beer 2.

I do need to take out my frustrations on complete strangers.

The best part of RUkered's little explosive deal is he was flying over Mount Vesuvius, so that poor bastard in the helicopter is gonna respawn on top of a mountain, about 2 million miles from being able to call for any kind of transportation. Put on your walkin' shoes, pal.

Where's the Wolf~! been? Fall break over at his middle school?

• Like 3

The best part of RUkered's little explosive deal is he was flying over Mount Vesuvius, so that poor bastard in the helicopter is gonna respawn on top of a mountain, about 2 million miles from being able to call for any kind of transportation. Put on your walkin' shoes, pal.

I didn't think of that - it ups the cruelty factor nicely.  I'm picturing the poor bastard still trying to run down that mountain in my head.

Oh, come on, mayor, you're supposed to be a better role model than that. You're supposed to show the youth of Los Santos how to be .20 and still snipe someone's ass. All the boy wanted was a father figure.

You better watch out - him and his buddies will kick your ass one night after they've snuck out of bed on a school night and gotten on the XBox. 

• Like 1

Ah hell it was all good till i got 467 party invites in a 3 minute span. The wolf was a beast. He had to learn that even the kindest most generous, loving, compassionate, and caring souls (me of course) will break your heart sometimes.

• Like 1

No, he always stops at beer 2.

I do need to take out my frustrations on complete strangers.

Where's the Wolf~! been? Fall break over at his middle school?

I wish I could say that was part of my master plan, but I didn't think of that either. Even better. I just picture the guy walking a few feet, tumbling to his death, respawn, rinse and repeat.

I just spawned into a room with my low level woman and immediately hear my doorbell buzzing in my house way up north. I check the map and see two dots - one level 15, the other 17. "Oh, y'all just messed up."

I walk outside with no weapon to see what they do. One guns me down immediately. "Goooooood," I say to myself.

I respawned and sniped him twice, and then his buddy. They blow up my POV. Another poor decision.

To rub salt in the wound, I called Lester and put a sticky on a Jeep. Chased the first guy down in his truck and blew his ass sky high.

I respawn and both of them are in passive.

"That's what I thought."

Again, I seem to shine when no one is around to see it. Although, "shining" against two teen-level people when I'm 50-something probably isn't the right word.

Even still, them bo- I say them boys wrote a check their rumps couldn't cash.

• Like 2

Idda normally stayed on and kept raisin hell but i needed to clean and get some stuff ready my mom is suppose to be here this evenin. But i reclined my feet on my devil couch watched a lil l&o and woke up at 6am.