DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

The posts HERE on the Cowboys forum are something else. Hardy is the victim. My favorite line "she had the opportunity if she was truly innocent."

I made it to page 2 where I said "Fuck it. Let's ban the Dallas Cowboys from the league for a year" The fact that the Dallas Cowboys haven't taken that thread and erased it. By the way if you go on NFLShop.com you can buy a Greg Hardy Woman's Jersey for the low price of $94.99

• Like 1

I accept the fixed posts. Be more violent and hate-filled next time as that's how I actually feel about those two when they're brought up, but am not a violent person in practice. Accept if I ever met Vince, I'd have to slap him up a little to make it look good for the fake lawsuit we're colluding on. Oops, said too mch.

As bad to me is he was found guilty initially, he threw some money at her to get her to drop it so they dropped it. They already had her testimony, the pictures, etc. I think that is where the justice system fails a lot of times, he should have been prosecuted regardless, they had enough. I would never blame the victim for the incident but it is a bit shitty that he basically got off free because NC has weird appeal laws and the female got paid probably crazy money. She should have gotten paid anyway in a civil case, it shouldn't have led to him being excused criminally.

I accept the fixed posts. Be more violent and hate-filled next time as that's how I actually feel about those two when they're brought up, but am not a violent person in practice. Accept if I ever met Vince, I'd have to slap him up a little to make it look good for the fake lawsuit we're colluding on. Oops, said too mch.

Ixnay on the akefay awsuitlay.

Who says I forgave Mike Vick? The guy's a piece of shit and always will be. I hold grudges pretty strongly against awful people unless they've literally changed into a better person and I'm not sure what about him would convince anyone he really is. People can be redeemed of course, to a degree, murderers, rapists and the sort basically can't be as far as I can tell. That takes a fucked up kind of person.

• Like 1

Vick went to prison.  Vick went bankrupt.  Vick has kept a low profile for the most part, and said he was sorry.  Whether someone forgives or believes him is a personal choice.  But at least he seems to 'get it' and acts accordingly.

The NFL is full of vile individuals.  There is no way to wash away all the flith.  It becomes a matter of how much you can tolerate before you walk away.

• Like 2

Vick went to prison.  Vick went bankrupt.  Vick has kept a low profile for the most part, and said he was sorry.  Whether someone forgives or believes him is a personal choice.  But at least he seems to 'get it' and acts accordingly.

The NFL is full of vile individuals.  There is no way to wash away all the flith.  It becomes a matter of how much you can tolerate before you walk away.

Last year for me.

When he decapitates Jerry Jones, his biggest supporter for some reason, and impales his head on a stake on the star at mid-field, he'll have achieved his ascension to pure evil. Also, this will still be seen positively, as it is Jerry Jones and the Cowboys after all.

• Like 1

Clearly a really stupid thing to do, but I'm honestly surprised that's a crime.

Most jurisdictions consider the K9 dogs to be full police officers and taunting them is considered interfering with police work, I suspect.

Clearly a really stupid thing to do, but I'm honestly surprised that's a crime.

Most jurisdictions consider the K9 dogs to be full police officers and taunting them is considered interfering with police work, I suspect.

Yep--K9s are consider members of the police force, so it's assaulting an officer to mess with them. I think killing a K9 is considered a felony in most states, though not to the extent of killing a person.

Actually, I believe a lot of them consider it nearly the same thing. Think Half Baked when he killed the diabetic horse on accident and went to prison as a humorous example.