DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

How many people who talk shit about Cleveland have ever been to Cleveland?  The weather sucks in the winter, and the city is in desparate need of a facelift, but there are a whole lot of other cities that are a worse time than Cleveland.  Of all the cities in the country, why is Cleveland the one people hate?

• Like 1

Cleveland isn't that bad, but I also think Detroit is alright, at least around Ford Field, Hockeytown, Greektown and some parts of downtown. The surrounding area is like most other cities. Some shit parts and then places like Farmington.

I know a lot of people who live in/are from/have been to Cleveland and they all really like it a ton.

I think Johnny Football would be a tool anywhere he ended up. And he'd be an absolute menace if he landed in New York, Miami or Dallas or anywhere else that has multiple nightlife glamorous nightlife opportunities every day of the week.

How many people who talk shit about Cleveland have ever been to Cleveland?  The weather sucks in the winter, and the city is in desparate need of a facelift, but there are a whole lot of other cities that are a worse time than Cleveland.  Of all the cities in the country, why is Cleveland the one people hate?

Its just that the teams there give us so much material. . . . .

As opposed to Buffalo?

• Like 1

As opposed to Buffalo?

Hey make all the Bills jokes you want, just make them funny. And Buffalo never had a river catch on fire either. . . . 

Now the police say that there was no drag racing involved. If he lost control of his brand new Corvette because he was driving like an idiot that is still stupid on Jackson's part but there are reasons why I am wary of something reported by TMZ, besides the whole sleazeball reputation they rightfully have.

The Mistake By The Lake is not a moniker given to ANY city. That shit's earned, yo.

Smelliest stadium experience I ever had was in Cleveland.

All stadium experiences end with the smell of hot garbage, hot dogs and beer farts burned into your senses for a good 24 hours.

I am putting this here because it was fucking stupid

Giants Damontre Moore fined $20K for his late hit on Sam Bradford that cost the Giants the game

I don't want to admit the amount of time it took me to remember than Bradford was on the Eagles, not the Rams.. . . .

I am putting this here because it was fucking stupid

Giants Damontre Moore fined $20K for his late hit on Sam Bradford that cost the Giants the game

Didn't they lose like 83-7?

27-7

But the penalty came when it was 7-0 Giants

The Eagles had just gotten that "interception" - I use quotes because the ball was stripped from Donnell which really should be considered a fumble. 

The penalty was after a stop on a 3rd and 10 which the Giants had stopped. They would have gotten the ball back in decent field position (the Eagles were on their own 22) and the offense was rolling. So eliminates "momentum" from the turnover.

No penalty - entirely different game.