DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Redskins are apparently bringing Junior Gallette in for a workout, because of course they are.

And they just signed him.   League minimum.  Basically the same thing as the Greg Hardy signing that I seem to remember a lot of Skins fans justifiably laughing and mocking over.  Imagine that  :rolleyes:

10 games for having a platonic sleepover with a supermodel.

Completely deserved.
I'd say he got off light.

I thought it was that he didn't get off at all?
I set the ball on the tee...
  • Like 2

I literally have no idea what the rest of the story is, or if there even is a story, but just saw a LeSean McCoy quote "For the record there was no big orgy or anything". I'm just going to go ahead and pass it along out of context because it's amazing as such.

LeseanMcCoyPartyinvite_zpscktp51aa.jpg

CKoIQc1VAAM6OXo_zpscko26dks.jpg

• Like 1

My God they made a poster. Nobody around this thought "maybe this is a bad idea because the media exist". That's amazing.

I'm pretty sure it was on his Instagram, not sure there was an actual poster but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Not like this was new. With Cooper on the team, and McCoy being offered a pay cut before being traded, Kelly shouldn't get a lot of credit for being altruistic.

LeSean McCoy faces lawsuit
5/14/2013 - NFL LeSean McCoy +1 more

New Jersey State Police are investigating an incident along the New Jersey Turnpike in which a woman was left at a service area after she said she was riding on a party bus with a group of people that included Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy.

According to multiple media reports, McCoy is facing a civil lawsuit over the dispute; however, he vigorously denies the allegations against him.

The plaintiff in the suit, who goes by the name "Mary Roe" in the complaint, alleges that on Dec. 18, 2012, McCoy's publicist invited her and 15 other women to a nightclub party. They were transported on a party bus provided by Premier Luxury Rentals, also named in the lawsuit.

According to the complaint, McCoy sprayed the people on the bus with water. When the plaintiff complained, McCoy told his bodyguard, "Big John," to "get her."

"Big John and/or McCoy then struck plaintiff in the face, causing her to fall to the ground, physically restrained her while she was lying on the ground, poured a beverage onto her hair, clothes, and body, and forcibly dragged and pushed her," the complaint states, according to multiple media reports. "McCoy ordered the driver to stop on the side of the highway, and after the driver did so, both Big John and McCoy then forcibly ejected plaintiff from the bus."

When others on the bus complained, according to the complaint, McCoy put the plaintiff back on the bus but then left her at a rest stop when she called the police. She reported the incident to the New Jersey State Police, and their investigation is ongoing.

My God they made a poster. Nobody around this thought "maybe this is a bad idea because the media exist". That's amazing.

I'm pretty sure it was on his Instagram, not sure there was an actual poster but I could be wrong.

I'm sure there's some better term for "internet medium made to look like a poster" but you know what I mean, man.

I'm sure there's some better term for "internet medium made to look like a poster" but you know what I mean, man.

The Bills did give him a Cease & Desist on using their logo to promote the event.  He's from my city, and since they needed content, it was a story around here for a couple of days.

CBS got ahold of Brady's federal filing, which includes a full transcript of his appeal. And, well, the NFL comes off terrible. He was never told he'd be punished for not turning over the phone - and then got punished for it. Don't have a link handy but dig it up, it's worth checking out.

CBS got ahold of Brady's federal filing, which includes a full transcript of his appeal. And, well, the NFL comes off terrible. He was never told he'd be punished for not turning over the phone - and then got punished for it. Don't have a link handy but dig it up, it's worth checking out.

http://deadspin.com/here-is-the-transcript-from-tom-bradys-appeal-hearing-1722113452

http://deadspin.com/here-is-the-transcript-from-tom-bradys-appeal-hearing-1722113452
Good Lord, they just pwned the NFL.

This stuff today isn't a leak. The NFL asked the judge to make these confidential and he refused, so they are now a matter of public record.

The judge asked them to tone down the rhetoric.