DVDVR Message Board

UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia (8/1/2015) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (HSBC Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Mike Bohn ‏@MikeBohnMMA 46s

Lorenzo Fertitta had the biggest smile on his face cageside during Gadelha's title shot speech.

Joanna Champion vs. Claudinha II gonna be the shit

That it is it better be on PPV or free TV.

And a dominant submission win at that. Basically, he had a 10-8 rd 1 and then was doing the same prior to getting the finish. Pour one out for Neil Magny's win streak.

Pretty much will be interesting to see who both fight next.

If Aguilar ate up Gadelha's lead leg in one round, what will Joanna do to it? Gadelha also looked tired or the leg damage drained her stamina, either way I don't like her chances. Joanna's speed and technique is just 2 legit.

If Aguilar ate up Gadelha's lead leg in one round, what will Joanna do to it? Gadelha also looked tired or the leg damage drained her stamina, either way I don't like her chances. Joanna's speed and technique is just 2 legit.

Claudia might go whoop there it is with her takedowns.

Claudinha broke her finger from I guess one of the 400 right hands she landed on JAG in rounds 1 and 2.

Anyway, I hope that was Big Nog's last bout. It would be best to go out on a spirited effort against a young HW.

She fought the only way that she could possibly lose this fight and just ran through Correia.

Agree with Rogan's final comments, watching Rousey feels like an event now, more-so than any other mma competitor at the moment,

Rousey will just make it a mission to out-hurdle her on the way to the first round stoppage.

Edit : And aside from whatever PPV bonus money is provided, probably not a whole lot, especially given who you're fighting.

• Like 1

She fought the only way that she could possibly lose this fight and just ran through Correia.

Agree with Rogan's final comments, watching Rousey feels like an event now, more-so than any other mma competitor at the moment,

McGregor has a somewhat similar awe-inspiring aura.

It just feels like we're wasting time until Cyborg gets a shot.

I really hope that was it for the Nogueira brothers. Incredible athletes and pioneers of the sport but it's just sad watching them take that much punishment. Rua is done too. His chin and stamina are the shits.

The first TUF finale was friggin' bonkers. They were just throwing haymakers and then took turns trying guillotines. I don't think either of them has much of a future in the division but it was a huge display of heart.