DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

brazilian ringer pushing it wide left ends up being the difference in PKs

also liked the callback spot with the Croatian shot going off the post and this time going in.

Penalties are the best drama on TV.

Football is the greatest sport in the world and when it's good, it's fucking GREAT but when it's bad with the feigning injury, diving, crowding the ref, rolling around like you've had a limb amputated (all Neymar), it's a fucking embarrassment. But there will never be anything more dramatic on a sporting occasion than penalties in a knockout match in the World Cup. I am neither Croatian nor Russian and yet I was evacuating my bowels watching that.

In saying that, I happen to be quarter Croatian on my granny's side considering who they're playing in the semis. And if England win, I'm a quarter French or Belgian.

I forget, did England win today?

• Like 1

Lana also did a IG Live video that is hysterical because Lana is losing her mind and Rusev is trolling her by rooting for Croatia

It will also make all you creeps happy (because I am sure someone will put it on Youtube)

Guest Edwin
3 hours ago, jaedmc said:

Croatia can't let this go to PK, their keeper's hammy can't handle it.

Subasic has been one of the best GK's in the entire World Cup and has been amazing in penalty shootouts.

I was on holiday in Croatia for a week, arriving in time for their RotLS Match and leaving on the day after their quarterfinal. Amazing buzz in the country of course. I found their performance lackluster against Denmark, but they were dominating Russia and should have advanced earlier. 

Sweden played a good tournament, something I couldn't say for... 14 years or more. If we are excluding Euros, 16 even. They looked a little out of their depth against England, who actually still looked really beatable on Saturday. Croatia v England in the semis is a huge surprise for me. 

Whoever wins between Belgium and France is a 100 % Top Favourite in the final. But it's footie and anything can happen really.