DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

As much as I hate Lalas for how he wrecked Metro I do have a nice story that makes him look good: a month after the RB takeover he showed up at a bar in NYC to have a Q&A (really damage control after the soda people takeover) with the ESC. After it I ended up talking to him and mentioned my interest in his music career. He gave me his email and told me to send him my mailing address and he would send me a bunch of CD's. I did just that and a week later I got a FedEx package of about a dozen CD's. So as much of a clown as he is I can't completely hate the guy because that was pretty cool.

Telemundo, In which every commercial break is the McDonald's commercial where all the white people are utterly baffled by soccer and the Latino Manager has to explain that the guy who is using his hands is a goal keeper. 

• Like 1

Holy fuck, this ref is just awful. 

Falcao has to literally get kicked in the head to get a call, and the English are diving all over the pitch and he's giving out yellow cards like they're going out of style.  

I thought the Americans weren't allowed in the World Cup.

FWIW the PK call is the one I'm okay with. Kane was going down, but the dude literally jumped up to get on his back. Everything else has been hilariously ticky tacky.

But....Go England, keep getting them calls.

This whole side of the bracket is all about pragmatism while the other side, with most of the favourites, is been an all out blast. Can both of these chippy, whiny teams go out like right now?