DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

Weird fucking arrogance from the English last few days...'Colombia? Piece of piss. Winner of Sweden/Switzerland? Bigger piece of piss. Then we're in the semis and then we're in the final.'

I mean, fucking hell, hold on a second, you have to fucking beat Colombia first. I'm being completely petty of course but, man, I hope Colombia fuck their shit up.

I've enjoyed the everliving fuck out of this World Cup by the way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Saw bits and pieces of France vs Argentina. I expected France to go through, but they did in amazing fashion it looked like. Great stuff. Next big opponent awaits in Uruguay. 

England has done their job so far. They did so in EURO 2016 aswell. Then they lost to Iceland. I know shit chatting is part of the fun for some Fans, but I'd expect the English to be more cautious by now. At least in regards to football. 

I would like for the winner of Uruguay/France to win this thing. Great attack (even with 6'2" Garood) vs. the best defence. Also hoping Eddie Cavani's hamstring injury isn't a thing.

12 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I want to root for Uruguay over Portugal so bad but Suarez is such a complete turd it's impossible.

One of those sporting matches where a double KO is preferable. While Pepe's a twat, I still wanting them to win over the biting bigot.