DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

19 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Man, a German squad hasn't had a defeat that humiliating on Russian soil since. . .

Well, you know.

Announcers Talking GIF by South Park

Dude that's not cool, you are going to get us in trouble again. . . .

giphy.gif

Play in first gear the entire match, you get what you deserve I suppose. Gutted but this is what they deserved. How you going to throw on Mario Gomez like it's 2008? Sami fucking Khedira in the starting XI when your strength is in midfield. They should rebound nicely once the old guard is disposed of because Germany has some of the best young players going.

Btw, I cannot fucking stand Ian Darke. Turkey necked rumour monger. 

55 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

giphy.gif

Play in first gear the entire match, you get what you deserve I suppose. Gutted but this is what they deserved. How you going to throw on Mario Gomez like it's 2008? Sami fucking Khedira in the starting XI when your strength is in midfield. They should rebound nicely once the old guard is disposed of because Germany has some of the best young players going.

To be fair, in the first two games they got stuff going once they put Gomez on, and pretty much nothing before that. Even Loew, who has been great at phasing out players and bringing in new ones, failed at changing the guard. Almost everything seemed makeshift this tournament. I really hope the 2006 - 2018 generation will be remembered for a World Cup and making the semis six times in a row instead of being bottom of their 2018 group. 

Serbs were looking pretty good there for the first 20 minutes or so of the second half. Couldn't capitalize and all it took was one chance for Brazil to put this out of reach.

There was way too much standing around and watching by the Serbs when they got into the box. 

32 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

Hey Mexico, you just lost a game you thought you had to win to Sweden. What are you going to do now?

"WE GET TO PLAY BRAZIL!!!!!!"

Ok, Do your best.

"...and Germany doesn't."