DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

I'm personally looking forward to the mountain of lies that will be told when Hogan is recounting this incident years from now. "Brother, all that stuff went down, and I was deported to the jungles of Siberia, and then President Obama gave me the pardon, and told me with his dying breath "I forgive you brother".

Damnit!! Out of likes!

• Like 1

I am a real American / son-in-laws white, no Africans

Odd, earlier at lunch we came up with:

I am a Real American

Cannot let Brooke date Africans

I am a Real American.

Fight for what's right. Fight for what's white.

We are dumb. It is Friday.

Thanks a lot. Now it's stuck in my head.

WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper was asked about the Hulk Hogan situation during his appearance on Rich Eisen's DirecTV Audience Network talk show on Friday. Piper said he's been fired by Vince McMahon five times. "It is an honor," Piper cracked. Piper started talking about how he is a family man and said his son is his best friend. He spoke about playing the bagpipes and placing fifth in the world.

"When I would go into Madison Square Garden, I wasn't the most popular guy," Piper said. "Madison Square Garden there's 16,000 Puerto Ricans with knives and great radios and stuff... They pick it up from L.A. ...and that's how they got it, and that's how they knew that I was there." He said fans saw him wearing the kilt at MSG they chanted homophobic slurs at him. Piper was all over the place and told a story about going into a Mexican restaurant that had a gringo burger.

Eisen asked him what his point was regarding the Hogan story. "That's a good question," Piper said with a laugh. "My point is that, boy, you guys are sensitive. Hang on. I know people who have to get up to walk five miles for water first thing in the morning. I'm just saying this literally happens to me my whole life.

"With Hulkster, I don't agree with all his choices, you know what, I don't hear people saying all the great things he does. When he was on the Wheaties' Box, all those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins. I don't hear them saying that. They just want to nail this." Piper started talking about a little boy in jail and then how Brooke Hogan's name isn't Brooke Hogan. "I just think it is a little... I think everybody needs to get a life. I don't think that anybody should just go to hurt your feelings for no reason." Piper then veered off into talk about being on the board of Stand For the Silent charity.

Holy shit, Piper with the unironic "What about all the good things Hogan did?" defense... That's even better than the "freedom of speech" and "black friends" pro-Hogan arguments I was expecting from 80s wrestlers (that could still very well happen).

It's okay. Piper also managed throw out a homophobic slur and a Caitlyn Jenner joke in, apparently. Same ol' Roddy.

I hope Virgil's response was "Fuck you, pay me.". Then again, Virgil's been trading on Hogan's name for years. All his pix at the gimmick table have Hogan or Andre in 'em.

Oh boy, I can't wait for this:

Big Poppa Pump ‏@ScottSteiner 3h3 hours ago

now does everybody believe me that hogan is a piece of sh*t...will comment more later...traveling #Karma

• Like 10

Piper has been telling us for years that "just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions", and it totally makes sense. He perpetually sounds like he's answering anything but the question he's being asked. Like in his mind, he's answering a question about Hogan, but it's a delayed response from a question posed in 1986. Even by 80s wrestler standards, Roddy comes off worse than anyone I can think of. At least Sheik is funny.

I didn't see it but apparently on Total Divas this week it was revealed that Brie Bella fucked up filling out her name on the SATs

And Daniel Bryan was deeply amused by it