DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

And yet Michael fucking Hayes survives in that company somehow.

If you asked me to bet on "fired because of a racist rant," I would have lost a couple hundred bucks betting on a Hayes/Flair parlay.

• Like 4

it's horrible that I thought of Hulk Hogan going on his racist rant in the style of one of his delusional 1980s house show promos, right?

Obviously Tough Enough should go to a judge that is guaranteed to not embarrass the company. Yes, Ric Flair, Tough Enough Judge!

Flair will advance or eliminate contestants based off of their alcohol tolerance

One positive of there not being a union is you don't have to pussyfoot around with disciplinary action. By the time we find out how many n-bombs were dropped, WWE has already executed The Benoit Initiative and so there can be no question if this is being handled or not.

Obviously we don't know yet and soon will know more than we ever wanted, but I can absolutely see WWE put up a blast shield over one of the heads of their Mount Rushmore dropping n-bombs.

The idea is so that the question "What took you so long to react?" is never, ever asked.

Unless there is a longer audio version out there the one I heard on Youtube this isn't really a "racist rant" but more of a tragically white guy trying to comprehend the N word and failing.     

I think you've heard the same one I've heard.

There are several comments on that video, saying that was an interview from years ago, so I don't think that was it.

I understand and appreciate WWE's quick response - and its apparent that whatever this is, it's bad news bears - but it seems really impractical to hit him with the Benoit. Are they more or less erasing 1983-1991?

And the radio clip isn't it, it's just getting a lot of traction now.

I understand and appreciate WWE's quick response - and its apparent that whatever this is, it's bad news bears - but it seems really impractical to hit him with the Benoit. Are they more or less erasing 1983-1991?

And the radio clip isn't it, it's just getting a lot of traction now.

Plus they would have to erase all the nWo stuff

Honestly, I think it's just reactionary stuff, and it will be like it never happened a year from now.  They aren't erasing the most famous wrestler of all time from their history forever.  They are just sidestepping the shitstorm until it's safe to come back.

Maybe accurate, maybe not.  This article contains an interview where Hulk uses the n-word.  He was actually asked if anyone ever called him the n-word by the radio host.  

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/report-wwe-scrubs-all-mentions-of-hulk-hogan-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html?via=twitter_page

EDIT:  Sorry, I realize this was posted before, but the article also included the clip of Vince McMahon saying the n-word on national TV, so I'll just let it sit there.