DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Point taken, ha.  But anything to move closer to the actual topic away from, um, mature pursuits.

I tried by posting the meltzer thing. I dont think the race swap will be derailed until raw tonight.

Oh, the racial draft is fun.  But once Gianna Michaels gets named, things get hectic.

Zito Madu's editorial breaks my heart.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/27/9039121/im-a-black-wrestling-fan-hulk-hogans-racism-is-devastating

The David Shoemaker article that Madu mentions is a particularly interesting read.  It always makes me question why in the hell do I continue to watch pro wrestling. 

Tonight on RAW, Luke Harper and Big E will remind me why I love this stuff.

Just want to say I'm highly, HIGHLY entertained by all the trade talk.  That's one of my favorite sketches and I'm happy as can be to seeing this playing out.  If Dave Chapelle saw this I'm sure he'd be pleased too.  Thanks for the hilarity.  And whoever wants to make an offer for Okada and especially Nakamura, you make a helluva point.  And even though I was conservative on the likes they still went quickly.  Agreed with Fowler, this is the best thread ever in the history of our board.  /Schiavone  Just put this in the board hall of fame, if such a thing existed.

Oh, right, Hogan.  I wish I saw a couple more of the Rock and Wrestling shows before they pulled them, just for the sheer WTF factor it now brings.

Oh, and like JT with Orton, fuck Hulk Hogan.

As someone who is heavily involved in the autograph collecting circuit, Meltzer is wrong when he says that Hogan will never do autograph shows again.

He'll be back in a year or so after the heat dies down.  The same people who paid to get O.J. Simpson's autograph or Pete Rose or any other "shamed" celebrity will be there to give money to unscrupulous promoters for Hulk's signature.  People can justify anything.

Hell, John Rocker was at the Baseball Hall of Fame doing an autograph signing last weekend.

And Pete doesn't get a like cause I'm out after the previous two posts. Damn.

Gotta pick your spots, son. Y'all are burning through your likes like the Young Bucks. A buncha like-monkeys.

• Like 8

To get this thread on track again--Hogan goes after Brooke a bit for messing up a supposed deal he brokered for her 'career' in some new video. Wonder how their father-daughter dynamic will work out, weird as it is already?

Ideally, they hug it out.  It's the Hogans, though, so "They pound it out" may be the more correct expression.

Take that how you will.

• Like 2