DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Legit question, is there a black version of Six from Blossom?  A chick who everyone from the other side was secretly in love with, and no one else really understood why?  Come on there has to be a black chick that every white guy loved, and every black dude is asking "why her?"  Stacey Dash could very well be the answer now, but in the mid-90s we liked her.

Mike Mangini, the drummer for Dream Theater, just paraphrased Mark Henry on his Facebook page! Does this signal a HUGE shift in the racial draft?

Does referencing the drummer of a prog rock band AND being from Idaho disqualify me from this process?

Legit question, is there a black version of Six from Blossom?  A chick who everyone from the other side was secretly in love with, and no one else really understood why?  Come on there has to be a black chick that every white guy loved, and every black dude is asking "why her?"  Stacey Dash could very well be the answer now, but in the mid-90s we liked her.

I had this discussion with a black friend, and he asked me why all white dudes loved Mary J Blige's music. I had no answer. 

• Like 1

BTW, team Caucasian is inquiring into the availability of Zoe Saldana.

Hmm...no booty, says a bunch of ridiculous shit on twitter, I'll have to discuss this with our hispanic brothers, but I'd give her up. 

Who the fuck thought it was ok to give up Everlast????

Hey, you think we're giving up the best post war president that easily, again?

Detour into semi-serious post for a second: while George W. Bush was a horrible, horrible, horrible President, he has done some amazing work in his post-Presidency in Africa.

End of detour.

That Enquirer article. That fucking Enquirer article.

Brooke fucks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudi's

Now I have go back to the collective at lunch and come up with parody lyrics set to Arab Money....

Hogan bemoaned to a sex partner how a “billionaire black guy” who had funded his daughter Brooke’s fledgling music career secretly recruited Foxx to appear on one of her tracks.

The only Black billionaire of note is Dr. Dre so I call bullshit on this.

The_color_purple_oprah_winfrey.jpg

"Say what?"

Black billionaire guy... My bad for the omission.

You can clearly tell by the shade of Oprah's skin that she's not 100% black, she's got some european in there.

You are the winner of all that their is to win sir.

To keep this wrestling related, how about Alicia Fox? Also was it really a mystery why anyone liked Six?

To keep this wrestling related, how about Alicia Fox? Also was it really a mystery why anyone liked Six?

I just remember I was in middle/high school when Blossom was on, and all my black friends had a much different opinion of her than my white friends. 

Alicia Fox is up for a trade, can we somehow turn this into a three team trade where we can get Eve Torres?  She had as much weave as a black woman?

Legit question, is there a black version of Six from Blossom? A chick who everyone from the other side was secretly in love with, and no one else really understood why? Come on there has to be a black chick that every white guy loved, and every black dude is asking "why her?" Stacey Dash could very well be the answer now, but in the mid-90s we liked her.

ug3iPIi.jpg

Six is good.

• Like 3

I just remember I was in middle/high school when Blossom was on, and all my black friends had a much different opinion of her than my white friends. 

Alicia Fox is up for a trade, can we somehow turn this into a three team trade where we can get Eve Torres?  She had as much weave as a black woman?

Yeah, we will consider trading Alicia Fox to the Latinos for Eve Torres or to the Asians for Mia Yim.

• Like 1

Yeah, we will consider trading Alicia Fox to the Latinos for Eve Torres or to the Asians for Mia Yim.

I'd like to nominate J.T. as the General Manager of the black delegation.  We need someone to OK every trade before they are finalized so we don't make any unforgivable mistakes like not making a play for the lovely Ms. Yim.

How about Jackie/Miss Texas?  My white friends used to be in love with her.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WE'RE NOT TRADING JACKIE~! :)

I'd like to nominate J.T. as the General Manager of the black delegation. 

I have always had our best interests at heart.

How about Jackie/Miss Texas?  My white friends used to be in love with her.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WE'RE NOT TRADING JACKIE~! :)

Uhhh....Jackie would have no problem being traded.  Ask Lawler and Dundee and Jarrett and...

• Like 2

No doubt, but we need to keep her for collective bargaining purposes.  At the very least, we could get AJ Lee, Cheerleader Melissa, or Serena Deeb for her.

I'd like to bargain for LuFisto but I think the Asians have the inside track on that deal.