DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

More proof that Hogan will retweet ANYTHING if you put him over someone in the article.  Sometimes I just think he treats the retweeet button on Twitter like Jim Carrey did on Bruce Almighty when he was trying to answer God's emails.  

Looks like we need another Racial Draft.

dave-chappelle-tiger-woods-racial-draft.

The Black delegation selects John Cena.  We will accept Rachel Dolezal if the White delegation takes either JC Watts or Alan West..

We are working out a deal to send Ben Carson to the Asians in exchange for either Donnie Yen or Sonny Chiba.

• Like 8

Man, I'm still loving how people totally ignored the context in which Obama said the N-word, just to try and justify using it as a white person.

People are stupid.

Um... *insert Big Fresh joke here*

• Like 1

Fresh is not a racist, he is a Libertarian and takes glee at offense.  I could see how that could confuse you.

Fresh is an awesome dude.  Yeah, he does occasionally make me want to leap through a pane of tempered glass.

ERNIE LADD IS AWESOME INTERLUDE #2

• Like 2

How the fuck did we go from discussing Hulk Hogan's racism to discussing The Rock's blackness?

His daddy's last name is Johnson.  I'm gonna call him Johnson.

• Like 1

How the fuck did we go from discussing Hulk Hogan's racism to discussing The Rock's blackness?

His daddy's last name is Johnson.  I'm gonna call him Johnson.

Dwayne Johnson is about as black of a name that exists.  Basically calling someone who looks like The Rock, and is named Dwayne Johnson anything but black is going to be a disconnect to almost everyone.  Speaking of name/look racial disconnects, I was listening to the podcast version of Highly Questionable and Papi mispronounced Cuttino Mobley's name as Claudello Mobley.  Bomani said something to the effect of Cuttino Mobley is out here looking like he's as old as Claudell Washington.  I had no idea who Claudell Washington was so I googled him and this is the picture that showed up...

ClaudellWashington.jpg

That is not Claudell Washington, that is Gene Gerber.  You have no idea how hard I laughed at that picture when I thought that man's name was Claudell Washington.  First of all I can't think of a white person with the last name Washington, who isn't George, but Claudell is blacker than Snoop Dogg's lungs.

The Enquirer has dropped another article on the situation. Pretty much more of the same. Only noteworthy because Jamie Foxx is mentioned and he buries the hell out of Brooke. It doesn't help it got overshadowed by Bobbi Kristina Brown's death.

That Enquirer article.  That fucking Enquirer article.

Brooke fucks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudi's

Now I have go back to the collective at lunch and come up with parody lyrics set to Arab Money....

Hogan bemoaned to a sex partner how a “billionaire black guy” who had funded his daughter Brooke’s fledgling music career secretly recruited Foxx to appear on one of her tracks.

The only Black billionaire of note is Dr. Dre so I call bullshit on this.

Dre ain't even a billionaire anymore ($700 million last year per Forbes)

There Forbes goes - holding the black man down again

We really do need to up the likes quota for the next couple of days.

Dre was definitely nowhere near a billionaire when that discussion took place.

It was selling Beats to Apple that got him in that discussion.

But, then, maybe Hulk was exaggerating. I mean, it is Hulk Hogan.

• Like 2

Now I have go back to the collective at lunch and come up with parody lyrics set to Arab Money....

Hogan bemoaned to a sex partner how a “billionaire black guy” who had funded his daughter Brooke’s fledgling music career secretly recruited Foxx to appear on one of her tracks.

The_color_purple_oprah_winfrey.jpg

"Say what?"

"Say what?"

Black billionaire guy... My bad for the omission.

ERNIE LADD IS AWESOME INTERLUDE #3

• Like 2

Michael Jordan is higher on the list than Dre. C'mon JT. He isnt funding young white girls anymore though.

Desperately, trying to steer the discussion away from racial identity on a wrestling forum.

"Say what?"

Black billionaire guy... My bad for the omission.

You can clearly tell by the shade of Oprah's skin that she's not 100% black, she's got some european in there.

• Like 8

Dre was definitely nowhere near a billionaire when that discussion took place.

It was selling Beats to Apple that got him in that discussion.

According to Forbes - it was the taxes he had to pay from the sale of Beats that kept him from being a Billionaire